Texas Music Nation New Years Party

S8 events, our announcements & donate link.
STUPID BOB

Texas Music Nation New Years Party

Post by STUPID BOB » December 21st, 2004, 1:41 pm

Glen Rose, Texas at Tres Rios. Google it. BYOStuff, pot luck dinner, more musicians of note and number than anywhere in the world for this party. Inexpensive. Party only $25 a couple. Camping, tenting, cabins and family cottages available. Hell, I might put you up at my place but you'll have to ask Laura for any of her prize winning homemade beer, stout, ale or wine (I refuse to get in the middle). Bushes grow wild down by the river side. Music throughout the night and the next day. Outta there by Sunday afternoon.
Carpe Delirium

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » December 21st, 2004, 5:21 pm

Aw shucks. And I thought you might be flying back out here for the festivities. I was going to buy another bottle of Bushmill's for ya and we could hang some mistletoe up and everything.

Oh well.

Have a great New Years, Stupid Bob! Jam it out!

Write another song, while you're at it! (LR's looking for some new material.)

STUPID BOB

Post by STUPID BOB » December 21st, 2004, 5:31 pm

doreen peri wrote:Aw shucks. And I thought you might be flying back out here for the festivities. I was going to buy another bottle of Bushmill's for ya and we could hang some mistletoe up and everything.

Oh well.

Have a great New Years, Stupid Bob! Jam it out!

Write another song, while you're at it! (LR's looking for some new material.)
If I'd had an earlier invite . . . and you can certainly share one of my bottles of Bushmills down here with me. I also picked up some single malt scotch (Lagavulin and Laphroaig).

Hope your New Year is exactly that, absolutely nothing retraceable!

As for the tunes for LR's bag -- HELL ! I thought he wrote ALL the songs ever been done. Mmm, so does Dumb Dan. Go figger.

I'll tell Lyle and everyone else ya'll said hello long distance.

:lol:
Carpe Delirium

Return to “Studio8 Announcements”