This coming Friday, January 7th - Word Jam!

S8 events, our announcements & donate link.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

This coming Friday, January 7th - Word Jam!

Post by Doreen Peri » January 4th, 2005, 12:01 am

Come join us for a Word Jam at the Scroll ... http://scroll.org ... stop on by over there and register and get ready to rock it out with words!

Thom has kindly set up a special forum for us! This will be the Grand Opening of the Word Jam forum at the Scroll.

It starts at 3PM EST this Friday, Jan 7th over there,... then we're going to try alternating every 2 weeks, here, then there...

Here's the schedule... Hope to see all you wordsmiths join us!

Friday, January 7th at the Scroll
Friday, January 21st at Studio Eight
Friday, February 4th at the Scroll
Friday, February 18th at Studio Eight

Mark your calendars! First and Third Fridays, every month.... starting at 3PM EST for 24-hours for each jam.

This is a remarkable event because it is in the true spirit of collaboration. Two websites joining together to share in a collaborative spirit, alternating between each so we can all enjoy the advantages of both types of software and meeting new people at each place.

Will you come? Hmmmm?

Will you be there? I hope so!

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » January 4th, 2005, 12:11 am

thanks for the reminder, doreen.
will gather my pieces and tow them towards the scroll...

cut up or not, we shall arrive

judih

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 4th, 2005, 12:22 am

Great!

One thing is... it's the Open Thread Software over there, just like the old boards at Litkicks that everybody misses so much, so I think it will make for a good variety to do it here and there with both formats... It should make for a varied experience having the jams at both places.

I also put this event on the AC calendar, btw.

If you want to spread the word, judih, feel free! I'll go over to the Scroll soon and announce it over there.

He's got a link to our site on his home page announcing it already (isn't that too cool!?), but it wouldn't hurt to also announce it in the Corner and Cafe.

Hope to see a good turnout! This will be fun!

-d

Return to “Studio8 Announcements”