A Wink of The Poet's Eye--Hot Tits!

Commentary by Lightning Rod - RIP 2/6/2013
Forum rules
To honor our site members who are no longer with us.
Lightning Rod

A Wink of The Poet's Eye--Hot Tits!

Post by Lightning Rod » April 20th, 2008, 12:34 pm

http://www.nohillaryclinton.com

A Wink of The Poet's Eye
Hot Tits
04-20-08

Hillary, you are slipping in the polls. I know that this is distressing for you. But The Poet's Eye has a solution. For a small 2 million dollar consulting fee, I will tell you how to cinch the nomination. You can send the funds via PayPal.

Here's the sure-fire plan:

It's code name is Operation Decolletage. We must play this very close to the vest. We don't want any leaks. What I'm saying here is, 'show a little cleavage.' Do you even HAVE cleavage? Nobody has seen any cleavage from you since you were at Wellesley. You haven't shown anything below the collar bone during your entire public life. You look like a corporate nun.

I know, I know, I know, you want to look competitive in a man's world. You want to present a no nonsense, take charge image. You want to project authority. But we already got that part. Everybody knows that you are one tough cookie. Now show us a little bosom. Prove that you are equipped to be the Mutha of your country.

Take a lesson from Marilyn Monroe. She didn't get into the White House because she was a shrewd politician, though I'm sure she must have been. Her titties were the reason that she got into the White House.

Tits are a potent symbol of authority. That's why women pay thousands of dollars to have theirs enlarged. Statistix show that a woman's power grows 20 percent for every increase in cup size. Just think what this could do for you in the polls.

I think this could be accomplished with couture methods. You know, some low cut gowns and push-up bras, maybe some pads. But the nuclear option is always there--breast enhancement, a surgical strike.

The Poet's Eye will look for your payment, Hillary. (I will also accept political favors after you are elected.)

and for no extra charge, I'm throwing in this campaign slogan:

THE WHITE HOUSE OR BUST!
"These words don't make me a poet, these Eyes make me a poet."

The Poet's Eye

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » April 20th, 2008, 12:41 pm

uhhh... shouldn't that be "THE WHITE HOUSE and BUST!" ?

Good 'un, eLRod. :wink:

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 20th, 2008, 1:31 pm

In response to your column, Hillary emailed me and asked me to post this photo of her with this statement to you, Mr. Rod–

Dear Mr. Rod,

You've got to be the most sexist columnist on the internet. You are showing your cockiness. That does not mean I will expose myself to you. All women are not cheap whores. I assure you, however, that I am the breast man for the job of President. Thank you for your vote.

-Hillary Rodham Clinton

Lightning Rod

Post by Lightning Rod » April 20th, 2008, 1:53 pm

doreen peri wrote:In response to your column, Hillary emailed me and asked me to post this photo of her with this statement to you, Mr. Rod–

Dear Mr. Rod,

You've got to be the most sexist columnist on the internet. You are showing your cockiness. That does not mean I will expose myself to you. All women are not cheap whores. I assure you, however, that I am the breast man for the job of President. Thank you for your vote.

-Hillary Rodham Clinton
Ok Hillary,

I'm gonna let my homeboy from Dallas speak for me on this.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/66Aeto_R8i4&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/66Aeto_R8i4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
"These words don't make me a poet, these Eyes make me a poet."

The Poet's Eye

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » April 20th, 2008, 6:13 pm

Oh the advice for some!!!!
Last edited by Dave The Dov on March 24th, 2009, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

westcoast

Post by westcoast » April 27th, 2008, 6:41 pm

LOL! It's true Clay.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 28th, 2008, 12:34 am

Yeah she tried that a few months ago, yes she has the chest, but not her best feature, she has a better tush than Obama's. She may need to show her ass more. Bill sure showing plenty of ass. Are you familiar with the old NASCAR saying about "he sure showed his ass today"?

too lazy to google for that picture of her in a low cut blouse a few months ago.

Thanks for a good job
the check is in the mail

Return to “The Poet's Eye by Lightning Rod”