A fine and patriarchal god

Truckin'. Still truckin'...

Moderator: stilltrucking

still.trucking

A fine and patriarchal god

Post by still.trucking » August 9th, 2009, 12:13 am

Cro-Magnon cave art was Paleolithic and Agriculture Neolithic. The Neolithic revolution was women's doing some anthropologist say.

So women started planting their victory gardens, which produced a surplus, which allowed folks to settle down and build their towns and cities. Then came the temples and the priests and before you could say jumping jack flash woman's ingenuity was turned against her and the priests subjugated her. Priestesses and goddesses and the abomination on the mountaintops were killed off and the world entered the modern patriarchal age.

But things are looking up. If we keep growing corn for ethanol using 2500 gallons of water to raise enough corn to create a 2.5 gallons of ethanol and in the process we keep pumping endocrine disrupters like Atrazine into our fresh water supply from runoff of insecticides so male fetuses are feminized our problems will soon be over. I have seen the future and it is parthenogenesis.

Do I pander to women? Maybe so, because I think the only revolution that matters is feminism. I want to get back to my roots in a matriarchal society, like the Women's Kingdom in China.
The Women's Kingdom
In China, how free can a woman be?
http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/rough ... on_to.html
I have had all I want of this patriarchal testosterone crazed Judeo-Christian Islamic culture that is driving the world.

Maggot Brain

{spoken}
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.

Come on Maggot Brain
Go on Maggot Brain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrvn8QoYcGI

I still maintain that the most important thing women can do to further change in the 21st century is to hang onto their reproductive rights and make sure the power of controlling fertility spreads across the globe. If we don't do that, there will be no hope for the changes we are discussing.

The first Cro-Magnons lived in matrilineal societies headed by Queen /Mothers.

Some have argued that these female figures denote the existence during this period of a prominent female deity identified usually as the Earth Mother or the Mother Goddess. On the basis of this assumption, it has been suggested that, unlike today, women played a considerably more important, if not dominant, role in Paleolithic society; that possibly a matriarchy existed and women ruled.

The "Venus" of Willendorf may be a representation at once of the Mother Goddess and a special living woman; one represented in the form or guise of the other, although which came first is impossible to know. Lacking written documentation, such claims are difficult to support or refute.

http://witcombe.sbc.edu/willendorf/willendorfwomen.html
The Venus of Willendorf (before the Neolithic revolution)

After the Neolithic revolution

Women have the ability to become spiritually advanced creatures, above and beyond the ability of most men to do so. Women have a higher link, for lack of a better term, to spiritual sensation.

Link cartoon Venus
http://walhydra.blogspot.com/2009/07/ma ... ndorf.html

Related post on studio eight good example of me being a jerk also
http://www.studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtop ... sc&start=0

my father who art
gone these many years
If you can hear me
and still help me
along my way
please give me
my daily spinach
& strength for the day

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are more people dying of disease and starvation at this moment
than at any time in the history of this planet
That is just my opinion
I don't know if there any facts to back that up

A child dies of starvation every two seconds and I am over weight. Nobody can say I am not doing my part.

THE ABOLITIONIST PROJECT

INTRODUCTION

This talk is about suffering and how to get rid of it.
I predict we will abolish suffering throughout the living world.
Our descendants will be animated by gradients of genetically preprogrammed well-being that are orders of magnitude richer than today's peak experiences.
http://www.abolitionist.com/index.html
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 16th, 2009, 11:07 pm

The Oldest Human Image

The Acheulian Goddess
A nomadic hominid tribe who predated even the Neanderthal era has been recently carbon dated as camping at Berekhat Ram (in the modern-day Golan Heights region) between 232,000 and 800,000 years ago.
From scoria stone they carved the astounding figurine which, according to the Journal of the Israel Prehistoric Society, "...might be considered the earliest manifestation of a work of art."
Over a thousand miles and an amazing quarter-million years separate this piece from the famous Willendorf Goddess find in Austria. Until the past few decades, the Willendorf, carved of bone circa 32,000 years ago, was held to be the earliest human crafted work of art and veneration.
This discovery is a phenomenal indicator that our worship of the divine feminine, the Blessed Mother still venerated as Mary, Kali, and Kwan Yin today, could have extended fully 200,000 plus years deeper into hunter-gatherer antiquity that previously suspected!

http://jblstatue.com/acheulian.html

RE:
Conceptual art

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » October 17th, 2009, 1:02 am

all it needs is batteries......
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 17th, 2009, 7:39 am

Ten four
if they had batteries for it back then
the world would have been a better place
But it is a brave new world, we now have become as gods, we can fix the world by fixing our selves

The End of War
The End of Suffering
Scientists are going to fix us
They just need to tinker with our souls a bit
So if manipulating our external environment alone can never abolish suffering and malaise, what does technically work?

Here are three scenarios in ascending order of sociological plausibility:

a) wireheading
b) utopian designer drugs
c) genetic engineering and - what I want to focus on - the impending reproductive revolution of designer babies

If one is a scientifically enlightened Buddhist, then the abolitionist project follows too. Buddhists, uniquely among the world's religions, focus on the primacy of suffering in the living world. Buddhists may think that the Noble Eightfold Path offers a surer route to Nirvana than genetic engineering; but it's hard for a Buddhist to argue in principle against biotech if it works. Buddhists focus on relieving suffering via the extinction of desire; yet it's worth noting this extinction is technically optional, and might arguably lead to a stagnant society. Instead it's possible both to abolish suffering and continue to have all manner of desires.

Persuading followers of Islam and the Judeo-Christian tradition is more of a challenge. But believers claim - despite anomalies in the empirical evidence - that Allah/God is infinitely compassionate and merciful. So if mere mortals can envisage the well-being of all sentience, it would seem blasphemous to claim that God is more limited in the scope of His benevolence.

http://www.abolitionist.com/index.html

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » October 17th, 2009, 9:38 am

"free your soul and the rest will follow."....pointer sisters?
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 17th, 2009, 12:21 pm

pointer sisters?
don't know mark
I found
"Chorus:free your mind and the rest will follow, be colorblind, dont be so shallow(before you read me you gotta learn how to see me)"
From the Funky Divas album

Chorus:free your mind and the rest will follow, be colorblind, dont be so shallow(before you read me you gotta learn how to see me)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9tIYpvlQP_s&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9tIYpvlQP_s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » October 19th, 2009, 8:01 am

I suppose one of the things I admire most about Norway is their dearth of war heroes.

Life is so cheap here in the usa that we have a plethora of war heroes.

You might say they are our gross national product.

Nobody ever heard of the Ottoman Empire.
But it haunts us from the last century still
Let's see Obama start to face facts
Starting with the middle east.

Starting with European decadent democracies carving up the sick man of Europe.
Their bloody hands are all over the Arab world
and we reap the whirlwind of of their nasty deeds. Thanks to Mr Wilson's war to make the world safe for the British Banks and J. P. Morgan and Company.
We got plenty of blood and oil on our hands too. Plenty of it. Since world war two anyway.
But even so
the middle east is more the europeans problem than ours. Pakistan too. All their colonies. But they take the high moral road and the petroleum. But who the hell can blame them for looking out for their own interests.

But america has to look out for the rest of the world because we are the new jews, the new chosen people, that mighty smitey god of the Jews is on our side too, isn'tthat special. Obama is a good Christian. Let's hope he is not a Christian Zionist.

You know what is funny? Even to this day when I hear the name Norway I still think of Quisling.

Part of my disease to go off on these pedantic Jewcentric rants that no body wants to hear.

just ignore me
free rice

I used to be smart

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”