ordering pizza in 2010

Creative complaints & humor.
judih
Site Admin

ordering pizza in 2010

Post by judih » February 11th, 2005, 1:36 am

from a friend of a friend

Ordering pizza in 2010

Operator: Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your national ID number?

Customer: Hi, I'd like to place an order.

Operator
: I must have your NIDN first, sir.

Customer: My National ID Number, yeah, hold on, eh, it's 6102049998-45-54610.

Operator: Thank you Mr. Sheehan. I see you live at 1742 Meadowland Drive, and the phone number is 494-2366. Your office number over at Lincoln Insurance is 745-2302 and your cell number is 266-2566. Your email address is: http:! //usf418mail@yahoo.com Which number are you calling from sir?

Customer: Huh? I'm at home. Where'd you get all this information?

Operator: We're wired into the HSS, sir.

Customer: The HSS, what is that?

Operator: We're wired into the Homeland Security System, sir. This will add only 15 seconds to your ordering time.

Customer: (sighs) Oh well, I'd like to order a couple of your All-Meat Special pizzas.

Operator: I don't think that's a good idea, sir.

Customer: Whaddya mean?

Operator: Sir, your medical records and commode sensors indicate that you've got very high blood pressure and extremely high cholesterol. Your National Health Care provider won't allow such an unhealthy choice.

Customer: Wh! at?!?! What do you recommend, then?

Operator: You might try our low-fat Soybean Pizza. I'm sure you'll like it.

Customer: What makes you think I'd like something like that?

Operator: Well, you checked out 'Gourmet Soybean Recipes' from your local library last week, sir. That's why I made the suggestion.

Customer: All right, all right. Give me two family-sized ones, then.

Operator: That should be plenty for you, your wife and your four kids. Your 2 dogs can finish the crusts, sir. Your total is $49.99.

Customer: Lemme give you my credit card number.

Operator: I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to pay in cash. Your credit card balance is over its limit.

Customer: I'll run over to the ATM and get some cash before your driver gets here.

Operator: That won't work either,! sir. Your checking account is overdrawn also.

Customer: Never mind! Just send the pizzas. I'll have the cash ready.. How long will it take?

Operator: We're running a little behind, sir. It'll be about 45 minutes, sir. If you're in a hurry you might want to pick' em up while you're out getting the cash, but then, carrying pizzas on a motorcycle can be a little awkward.

Customer: Wait! How do you know I ride a scooter?

Operator: It says here you're in arrears on your car payments, so your car got repo'ed. But your Harley's paid for and you just filled the tank yesterday.

Customer: Well, I'll be a #%#^^&$%^$@#

Operator: I'd advise watching your language, sir. You've already got a July 4, 2003 conviction for cussing out a cop! and another one I see here on September for contempt at your hearing for cussing at a judge. Oh yes, I see here that you just got out from a 90 day stay in the State Correctional Facility. Is this your first pizza since your return to society?

Customer: (speechless)

Operator: Will there be anything else, sir?

Customer: Yes, I have a coupon for a free 2 liter of Coke.

Operator: I'm sorry sir, but our ad's exclusionary clause prevents us from offering free soda to diabetics. The New Constitution prohibits this.

Thank you for calling Pizza Hut

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 11th, 2005, 1:59 am

that is a little too close to home sister judi, I done want to tell you my life story, boring as it is, but I got chance to do a work at home thing, well not me but a friend of a friend of a friend of mine has this chance to be an operator

yeah man your friends Friends FREIND has got eyes

None of the beatnicks ever have much to say for the only sci-fi story I think st jack ever wrote. cityCityCITY.

i done know the zen thing to say about using technology to defend ourselve, turning the enemies weapons against them, these little internet bubbles, THe poet eye this week was rignt on it
our one world sphere of peace
not that you want to know this but that really is my peeing meditation

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » February 11th, 2005, 2:09 am

peeing is a good time to meditate
i om while flossing my teeth

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 11th, 2005, 2:10 am

Freedom Of Speech, China does a good job of policing the net. The question I have is always is it too late this time

so that is the way is let us pretend to be seers
big brother is here
paint it black
fight another war
let us call it a revolutionary, a war of liberation, a uprising, a infatada, best name so far for me a crusade, a crusade for free speech, because it has threatened such an endangered specites in the USA. Men die for it everyday. Fat cats pass out Purple Heart Ribbon band aids and laugh about that.
phucking google is getting to be a real crap shot, all those people Laughing at Geoff's experience might get a shock one day when they find out somebody else now owns their computer. I four hard drives ready at all times, just in case in need to spread some joy in perezoso's laugh
hey call me sylvai plath, just another pollyann cowgirl, remember her she stuck her head in an oven

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 11th, 2005, 2:13 am

peeing is a good time to meditate
i om while flossing my teeth
oh yeah, it is the best couple of hours I spend each day. :lol:

e_dog

Post by e_dog » February 13th, 2005, 11:31 pm

are you sure thats 2010?

seems like 2005 in america.

very funny, but scary, post.
I don't think 'Therefore, I am.' Therefore, I am.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » February 13th, 2005, 11:48 pm

I got something similar by email and posted this just the other day in the discussion forums...Scary, huh?

Watch the pizza order movie.

http://www.adcritic.com/interactive/view.php?id=5927

Read the article on the ACLU website about the Matrix program.

http://www.aclu.org/Privacy/Privacy.cfm?ID=16021&c=39

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”