Maj. Gen. Eyal Ben-Reuven spent his life fighting for Israel. He survived the Arab-Israeli war of 1973, when his platoon was nearly wiped out, then went on to command a division in the West Bank and lead Israel’s ground forces in the 2006 war against Hezbollah.
But in recent months, he has ...
Search found 20701 matches
- August 31st, 2026, 9:01 pm
- Forum: Rant, Rage & Laugh
- Topic: I got to stop reading the news
- Replies: 10
- Views: 74096
- August 15th, 2026, 6:30 pm
- Forum: Asylum for the Terminally Vain
- Topic: NOTE TO SELF
- Replies: 28
- Views: 49127
Re: NOTE TO SELF on my fear
These days I am even afraid of Virginia Woolf
I been reading
I been reading
over and over again for the past ten years, alsoThe War That Ended Peace: The Road to 1914
The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914
- August 15th, 2026, 6:16 pm
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: The Sickness of Trump
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7555
Re: The Sickness of Trump
Doreen wrrote:
For me it is like URGENT CARE at the ER Clinici of my soul
thank you all for writing
it’s all good! There’s no better time than now for political poetry in my opinion
For me it is like URGENT CARE at the ER Clinici of my soul
thank you all for writing
- July 4th, 2026, 6:35 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Amathia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2776
Re: Amathia
I did it to keep from freaking out when the walls started to move and melt. I did it to take my mind off the acid. I was so afraid. Basicaly I was bat shit crazy from November 22, 1963 to the that niight in 1972 when I took the acid. Even now I am still not right.
- July 2nd, 2026, 5:14 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Amathia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2776
Re: Amathia
Very interesting thanks for posting 8)
Probably nothing todo with it but the first time I tripped I read The Geneology of Morals and The Birth of Srategy. The words were turning into thick black worms that crawed across the page and fell off the edge. But I read on and on.
I can't remember much of ...
Probably nothing todo with it but the first time I tripped I read The Geneology of Morals and The Birth of Srategy. The words were turning into thick black worms that crawed across the page and fell off the edge. But I read on and on.
I can't remember much of ...
- June 26th, 2026, 7:57 pm
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: Night Moves
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2304
Re: Night Moves
Reminded me of the Bob Seger song 
- June 25th, 2026, 10:35 pm
- Forum: Asylum for the Terminally Vain
- Topic: NOTE TO SELF
- Replies: 28
- Views: 49127
Re: NOTE TO SELF
GRAVITY IS A BITCH WITH AN ICE PICK
- June 15th, 2026, 11:04 pm
- Forum: Stories & Essays
- Topic: Chapbook
- Replies: 139
- Views: 58983
Re: Chapbook
not sure what this has to do with your chap book but ever since judih (blessed be her memory) and `mingo turned me on to Zuihitsu I try to follow the brush
The Future of an Illusion (1927) is a book by Sigmund Freud that presents a psychoanalytic critique of religion, viewing it as a collective ...
The Future of an Illusion (1927) is a book by Sigmund Freud that presents a psychoanalytic critique of religion, viewing it as a collective ...
- June 15th, 2026, 3:01 pm
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: The Meaning of Life
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5018
Re: The Meaning of Life
Attention all high jacksters :lol: it's one of thous tings i enjoy
Yeah 42 can't say a word about how much I love Oh well I think one things that one of the things to be grateful for is music and reading I can't think how much reading I do that gives me more joy to just reading the index at studio ...
Yeah 42 can't say a word about how much I love Oh well I think one things that one of the things to be grateful for is music and reading I can't think how much reading I do that gives me more joy to just reading the index at studio ...
- June 15th, 2026, 2:52 pm
- Forum: Asylum for the Terminally Vain
- Topic: A family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3595
Re: A family romance
Re: A family Zui how do you spell zuithsu
Post by stilltrucking » Mon Jun 15, 2026 12:35 pm
36V 13Ah third-party replacement batteries that match the VIRIBUS trike's specs:
ld you can call them directly to request on I mean to let them know about how you would like to receive the check no I don’t ...
Post by stilltrucking » Mon Jun 15, 2026 12:35 pm
36V 13Ah third-party replacement batteries that match the VIRIBUS trike's specs:
ld you can call them directly to request on I mean to let them know about how you would like to receive the check no I don’t ...
- June 15th, 2026, 2:35 pm
- Forum: Asylum for the Terminally Vain
- Topic: A family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3595
Re: A family Zui how do you spell zuithsu
36V 13Ah third-party replacement batteries that match the VIRIBUS trike's specs:
ld you can call them directly to request on I mean to let them know about how you would like to receive the check no I don’t want I don’t want to check I don’t want to check I want a direct deposit Yes I hear you sorry ...
ld you can call them directly to request on I mean to let them know about how you would like to receive the check no I don’t want I don’t want to check I don’t want to check I want a direct deposit Yes I hear you sorry ...
- June 14th, 2026, 9:55 am
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: The Meaning of Life
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5018
- June 13th, 2026, 3:49 pm
- Forum: Asylum for the Terminally Vain
- Topic: NOTE TO SELF
- Replies: 28
- Views: 49127
- June 12th, 2026, 5:40 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Happy 85th Birthday to Bob Dylan!!! May 24th
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3256
Re: Happy 85th Birthday to Bob Dylan!!! May 24th
First time I heard him sing was 1963 at Mount Vernon Square when I was "Tangled up in blue". I could not understand why anyone liked him? The music was coming through an open window at the Peabody Institute off Music. "I was so much older then" , I'm younger than that now"...Happy Birthday Mr ...
- June 12th, 2026, 5:32 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Happy 85th Birthday to Bob Dylan!!! May 24th
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3256
Re: Happy 85th Birthday to Bob Dylan!!! May 24th
First time I heard him sing I thougth he sounded aawful. That was back around Mt. Vernon square; Oops' please pardon dupelicate reply