Search found 8113 matches

by mnaz
October 1st, 2026, 5:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: these plutocrats are not only greedy, they're nuts
Replies: 3
Views: 1428

Re: these plutocrats are not only greedy, they're nuts

Reminds me of why I've been a fan of illustrator/activist Steve Cutts. His site:

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=62538e6f143c33beca1ecd7320bc10167eff2cc80c0058afc3615ad4f61ab6edJmltdHM9MTc5MDgxMjgwMA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=4&fclid=18f0deb0-b2c9-6d38-1bad-cba5b3736cc4&psq=steve+cutts&u ...
by mnaz
September 28th, 2026, 8:48 pm
Forum: Poetry
Topic: the veil of dependency
Replies: 1
Views: 3401

Re: the veil of dependency

The "digital tide," or "glaze," washing over us is how I put it a few years ago. Are we being irreversibly assimilated?
by mnaz
September 21st, 2026, 9:42 pm
Forum: ~GO!
Topic: I do 2 lines and then you do two 2022 soul searching GO!
Replies: 87
Views: 42543

Re: I do 2 lines and then you do two 2022 soul searching GO!

reminds me of a ricky gervais joke about people who are dead or stupid.
they don't know they're dead or stupid; only others are adversely affected,
by mnaz
September 21st, 2026, 1:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: More ICE Killings
Replies: 7
Views: 43015

Re: More ICE Killings

And another shooting yesterday. A man detained with the bullet still in him. In his back! I refuse to believe that anything close to a majority of the people in this nation are okay with this. I just can't go there.
by mnaz
September 14th, 2026, 9:04 pm
Forum: ~GO!
Topic: perpetual jam!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 5923
Views: 1472889

Re: perpetual jam!!!!!!!!!

Farcity blues.
Understand?
Farcity shoes.
No feet to stand.
Bark bark the News!
until it meets demands.

Everything is
Izm skizm whizm.
A label in Babel.
Them. Us.
Us. Them.
by mnaz
September 14th, 2026, 8:41 pm
Forum: Haiku
Topic: transitioning
Replies: 3
Views: 6404

Re: transitioning

the catastrophe
is unfolding as we speak
can we reverse it?
by mnaz
September 3rd, 2026, 12:55 pm
Forum: Haiku
Topic: unfortunate band names
Replies: 6
Views: 8856

Re: unfortunate band names

oh, those sex pistols
they were just taking the piss
it couldn't last long
by mnaz
September 1st, 2026, 12:54 pm
Forum: Stories & Essays
Topic: Stargazing
Replies: 5
Views: 40352

Re: Stargazing

Yes, I see I missed or forgot the part about Keith as your mentor. That does makes sense. Kind of sad that Kim just took off like that. (Been there.)
by mnaz
August 31st, 2026, 9:26 pm
Forum: Rant, Rage & Laugh
Topic: I got to stop reading the news
Replies: 10
Views: 85342

Re: I got to stop reading the news

He's right. Nobody talks about what's going on in the West Bank.
by mnaz
August 31st, 2026, 8:16 pm
Forum: Stories & Essays
Topic: Stargazing
Replies: 5
Views: 40352

Re: Stargazing

I've had a similar challenge in my (yearslong) editing and sequencing of my book, a road story covering events that spanned years and even life "phases" (such as meeting people from the incredible Litkicks site, circa 2004-2007). To make it "flow" like one long road trip, though it was actually a ...
by mnaz
August 28th, 2026, 2:25 pm
Forum: Stories & Essays
Topic: Stargazing
Replies: 5
Views: 40352

Re: Stargazing

"Like two ships passing ..." To borrow that old chiche. Excellent stuff. You took me through all of the twists and turns.
by mnaz
August 28th, 2026, 1:39 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: running into an old flame
Replies: 4
Views: 25178

Re: running into an old flame

Like I've said for a long time, as soon as you try to put (capital-"G") God in a box, you lose me. This is similar to how a discussion with my fairly recent "flame" might unfold, except she wasn't judgmental. (Would she be more judgmental if I ran into her years from now?)
by mnaz
August 24th, 2026, 12:47 pm
Forum: Poetry
Topic: Get the fuck up!
Replies: 5
Views: 4861

Re: Get the fuck up!

Absolutely. I live by that. I'm out there 5 or 6 times a week, in motion.
by mnaz
August 18th, 2026, 1:33 pm
Forum: Poetry
Topic: Who Goes There?
Replies: 3
Views: 4598

Re: Who Goes There?

Yes. Imparted and received.
by mnaz
August 18th, 2026, 1:31 pm
Forum: Poetry
Topic: Black Tongued Behemoths
Replies: 5
Views: 4196

Re: Black Tongued Behemoths

Maybe it's just as simple as Lightning Rod (R.I.P.) once said: Some people just wear their shoes too tight.

Go to advanced search