Search found 14527 matches
- September 27th, 2026, 8:06 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: kidlike with money
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4231
Re: kidlike with money
Ohhh… duh!! Ok, I see. Thx. Yeah it’s ridiculous
- September 26th, 2026, 1:09 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: kidlike with money
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4231
Re: kidlike with money
I’m sorry but I really don’t know what you’re referring to, Steve. What did I miss?asking mature adults to worship and love an artificial Super God that you plan to invent in your spare time.
- September 23rd, 2026, 7:39 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: More ICE Killings
- Replies: 7
- Views: 42882
Re: More ICE Killings
It’s the cruelest thing I’ve ever heard! They shot him in the back and now they’ve relocated him a couple times with a bullet lodged near his spine. No pain meds except ibuprofen. What the fuck is the matter with this country that allows our ICE agents to shoot an unarmed man in the back and then ...
- September 23rd, 2026, 7:31 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Formstone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 799
Re: Formstone
I’ve never heard of it and I’ve never seen it, I don’t think. Interesting. I looked it up and it’s popular in Baltimore and I’ve been there before, as you know… maybe I saw it before.
- September 23rd, 2026, 5:47 pm
- Forum: Photography
- Topic: strolling in the hood
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4698
Re: strolling in the hood
Beautiful
- September 12th, 2026, 1:09 am
- Forum: Sunday Stream
- Topic: 2022...
- Replies: 9
- Views: 64749
Re: 2022...
I know, Steve… many people are passing away… people we loved… it’s so hard to lose them. I’m so sorry about the loss of your wife! 
I loved Cecil. I can only feel honored that I had the opportunity to know him online. I never met him in person, unfortunately
I loved Cecil. I can only feel honored that I had the opportunity to know him online. I never met him in person, unfortunately
- September 11th, 2026, 11:12 pm
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: Non mi fRiGA niente
- Replies: 77
- Views: 37963
Re: Non mi fRiGA niente
Wow! Chile! That’s fantastic! I’m good. Thank you. You should visit again
- September 3rd, 2026, 1:05 am
- Forum: Paintings & Drawings
- Topic: Brooks and Marisa
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4841
Re: Brooks and Marisa
It’s lovely! And it will be special to them for the rest of their lives!
Re: Chat Spot
Oh no! I’m so sorry, Steve! 

- September 1st, 2026, 6:31 pm
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: The Loved Ones by Wendell Berry
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3650
The Loved Ones by Wendell Berry
A poem by Wendell Berry, who died yesterday at age 92. https://newyorkermag.visitlink.me/vVxSyn
The loved ones we call the dead
depart from us and for a while
are absent. And then as if
called back by our love, they come
near us again. They enter our dreams.
We feel they have been near us
when we ...
The loved ones we call the dead
depart from us and for a while
are absent. And then as if
called back by our love, they come
near us again. They enter our dreams.
We feel they have been near us
when we ...
- August 30th, 2026, 4:42 pm
- Forum: Digital Art
- Topic: Logo I designed for a 250 year celebration
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4971
Re: Logo I designed for a 250 year celebration
Thanks, everyone! I appreciate your kind comments.
I love being part of this group. I used to dance with them several years ago. (They collaborate with a dance group for their variety shows). I’ve been working with them for maybe 8 years.
I designed the RPP company logo, plus all the show logos ...
I love being part of this group. I used to dance with them several years ago. (They collaborate with a dance group for their variety shows). I’ve been working with them for maybe 8 years.
I designed the RPP company logo, plus all the show logos ...
- August 30th, 2026, 4:49 am
- Forum: Digital Art
- Topic: Logo I designed for a 250 year celebration
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4971
Logo I designed for a 250 year celebration
I designed this logo for Rising Phoenix Performers, a nonprofit choral group. They had a show a few weeks ago for the 250th US anniversary.
. .
.
I also design and maintain their website
http://risingphoenixperformers.org
. .
.
I also design and maintain their website
http://risingphoenixperformers.org
- August 29th, 2026, 11:56 pm
- Forum: Music, Spoken Word & Video
- Topic: how did the Algorithm know??
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3746
Re: how did the Algorithm know??
That was great! That vocalist is fabulous! Loved it
- August 26th, 2026, 7:28 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: running into an old flame
- Replies: 4
- Views: 25059
Re: running into an old flame
I don’t disbelieve either. Who knows? I like to leave all possibilities open. Otherwise, I might be disappointed. 
Heavy conversation for running into an old flame. Thanks for the glimpse.
Heavy conversation for running into an old flame. Thanks for the glimpse.
- August 25th, 2026, 5:52 pm
- Forum: Photography
- Topic: Along the Big Gunpowder with my daughter Eria...Jan.21, 2021
- Replies: 13
- Views: 18262
Re: Along the Big Gunpowder with my daughter Eria...Jan.21, 2021
Doreen, I did that with the second post....so maybe something with my PC
Oh ok. No, if you did that, it’s definitely not anything going wrong with your PC. It’s absolutely positively something going wrong with the Studio8 software since it didn’t work. Sorry about that.
Anyway I think it’s a ...