Search found 9130 matches
- Today, 12:37 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Duckpin Bowling
- Replies: 2
- Views: 270
Re: Duckpin Bowling
Thanx Roy...so far I haven't embarrassed myself, but there is plenty of room for improvement....

- Today, 9:52 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Duckpin Bowling
- Replies: 2
- Views: 270
Duckpin Bowling
This is a sport I've been involved with since i was in grade school.....and as an adult I've been bowling in league competition for about 50 years.....took a short break with covid, then cancer...but I'm back at it......our 4 man team are The Pinheads, and we bowl at Stoneleigh Lanes here in ...
- Today, 8:51 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: these plutocrats are not only greedy, they're nuts
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1240
Re: these plutocrats are not only greedy, they're nuts
enjoyed the responses gents !
- Yesterday, 12:24 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: these plutocrats are not only greedy, they're nuts
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1240
these plutocrats are not only greedy, they're nuts
good ole Mark Zuckerberg
is making these specious claims
that all humanity will benefit
from superintelligence ( A. I. )
he maintains humanity is suffering
because humans aren't smart enough
to come up with solutions to our major problems
yet humanity has had the technology and resources
for ...
is making these specious claims
that all humanity will benefit
from superintelligence ( A. I. )
he maintains humanity is suffering
because humans aren't smart enough
to come up with solutions to our major problems
yet humanity has had the technology and resources
for ...
- September 28th, 2026, 12:14 pm
- Forum: Photography
- Topic: ain't nature grand ?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1502
- September 28th, 2026, 12:02 pm
- Forum: Stories & Essays
- Topic: Chapbook
- Replies: 139
- Views: 60210
Re: Chapbook
thanx for the charming down-home review of people and critters....splendid
- September 28th, 2026, 7:49 am
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: the veil of dependency
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1982
the veil of dependency
mindless scrolling
the cyber-heroin
human beings
having conversations
with chatbots
learning about the world from them
considering them friends
forming relationships
binging on everything....
podcasts, streaming
without the beauty of water
videos games more real
than their own lives perhaps ...
the cyber-heroin
human beings
having conversations
with chatbots
learning about the world from them
considering them friends
forming relationships
binging on everything....
podcasts, streaming
without the beauty of water
videos games more real
than their own lives perhaps ...
- September 26th, 2026, 11:19 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Evil is not simply the opposite of good
- Replies: 1
- Views: 967
Evil is not simply the opposite of good
Mobster Don believes morality is for losers
and that thinking is front and center of all activity he initiates
Only fools he professes believe in anything that is not to their advantage
and as I see it, once morality is just for fools, virtue makes little sense
once we all believe in the smash and ...
and that thinking is front and center of all activity he initiates
Only fools he professes believe in anything that is not to their advantage
and as I see it, once morality is just for fools, virtue makes little sense
once we all believe in the smash and ...
- September 26th, 2026, 10:29 am
- Forum: Haiku
- Topic: one more time
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5831
Re: one more time
speaking of surgery
lined up with the oral variety
little shop of horrors
lined up with the oral variety
little shop of horrors
- September 26th, 2026, 10:28 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: kidlike with money
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4196
Re: kidlike with money
Doreen....Just all the A.I. shit.....we're going all in win or lose.....little consideration for backfires and doom....and they're asking us to embrace this as if were the next coming of Jesus
- September 25th, 2026, 11:20 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: kidlike with money
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4196
kidlike with money
I'm sorry but I don't trust plutocrats to lead our country towards better health.
C'mon do you think we are all teenagers ?... asking mature adults to worship and love an artificial Super God that you plan to invent in your spare time. Look I stopped reading comic books about 60 years ago. As I see ...
C'mon do you think we are all teenagers ?... asking mature adults to worship and love an artificial Super God that you plan to invent in your spare time. Look I stopped reading comic books about 60 years ago. As I see ...
- September 22nd, 2026, 12:04 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Formstone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 787
- September 22nd, 2026, 9:28 am
- Forum: Photography
- Topic: strolling in the hood
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4664
- September 22nd, 2026, 7:57 am
- Forum: ~GO!
- Topic: perpetual jam!!!!!!!!!
- Replies: 5923
- Views: 1458142
Re: perpetual jam!!!!!!!!!
the words for the day are
pseudologia fantastica
and mythomania
pretty good huh ?
another way to describe
the administration led by
The Don, lifelong secret member of the mafia
who specializes in chronic and excessive lying
it seems pathological lying
is associated with several mental disorders ...
pseudologia fantastica
and mythomania
pretty good huh ?
another way to describe
the administration led by
The Don, lifelong secret member of the mafia
who specializes in chronic and excessive lying
it seems pathological lying
is associated with several mental disorders ...
Re: living
FUCK YOU MEANIES
now That's poetry
a balm to the ears
a collective sigh
an explosive middle finger
Now don't you feel better
I do
despite not making the world
a better place
sometimes you just need
to explode
with vulgarities
even if you're inside your home
and you are the only one
that one that's ...
now That's poetry
a balm to the ears
a collective sigh
an explosive middle finger
Now don't you feel better
I do
despite not making the world
a better place
sometimes you just need
to explode
with vulgarities
even if you're inside your home
and you are the only one
that one that's ...