Leegalizze it maan...

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Artguy

Leegalizze it maan...

Post by Artguy » May 7th, 2011, 9:25 am

I keep reading article after article from very respectable medical journals of the benefits of medical marijuana. It took me 2 years and a small army of Docs before i found one that would recommend me for medical weed. I am one of thousands of patients suffering from one chronic malady or another that are living proof of the benefits. Governments and the medical profession have to get on board and as citizens it is our job to get on their asses. We recently had a federal election here and it never even came up. On that note we are stuck with a conservative gov't for the next 4 years...

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: Leegalizze it maan...

Post by Doreen Peri » May 7th, 2011, 3:18 pm

I agree, it should be legalized. I'm glad you finally got your prescription and it's helping you.

mnaz

Post by mnaz » May 7th, 2011, 3:37 pm

yes. a no-brainer for sure. except for the fascists who rule us, of course.

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » May 7th, 2011, 9:54 pm

The good news is you are getting med-marijuana and it helps you. Texas is under tight control by Republicans and the day legalization happens I may very well be dead and buried. But our neighboring state, New Mexico, has joined forces and med-weed is legal... but one has to be a citizen of the state to get the benefits/ SooZ has many ailments and med-weed would be a great assistance to her but we are Texas residents... and like I say... maybe some day...

Sorry to hear about the so-called 'Conservative' government your country voted in. How close was the election?

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » May 25th, 2011, 10:45 pm

Artguy, I wish some folks weren't so tightly wrapped...This world can use a little smoke and not just the garden variety "coffin nails". Someday, maybe...

Meds "maryjane" is helpful to plenty of folks suffering painful conditions like glaucoma, stomach ailments, arthritis, cancer, etc. Legal in around a dozen or so states down here in the USA. 8)

Return to “General Discussion”