stilltrucking

Vote For Mad Dog

Post by stilltrucking » October 30th, 2004, 4:16 pm

Why I am not voting for Nader or anyone else
I am suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome from the 2000 election
frozen in amber like a deer in your head lights
one foot in the grave and the other on ice
it is like November twenty second all over again
If I could have switched my CDL to Texas in time I would have voted for Nader to Make a point. If could click my heels together and find myself in the Shenandoah Valley on Tuesday I would not want to take that chance.
Yeah you give a brilliant synopsis of the current state of the so called republic, like watching one of those technocolor movies about the fall of the Roman Empire, the decadence, the lip service to the gods, the corruption of power, I been thinking about Cecil's sunday stream a lot today, that Samurai sword, quacker jack might say "when we arm ourselves we arm our enemies"
you are right amigo we are all bozos on this buss
"Hey man he broke the president"
I say let us all incorporate our selves since corporations have so many more rights then mere people and then we can move the whole political arena to eBay.

Vote For Mad Dog
http://www.stormpages.com/gitdown/Poetseye102704.html

Artguy

Vote

Post by Artguy » October 31st, 2004, 2:48 pm

Ya trucker the whole comedy of errors called voting ....an activity I to shun as leaders are all a (un)necessary evil i prefer to walk a path on this little blue sphere that does'nt need the leadership of the corporate west or the cult of celebrity.......when they knock on the door for my vote.....hey man I'm an anarchist ...they walk away tail between there legs not knowing how to supplicate me...and my cheshire grin brings a giggle to my belly...........

Return to “General Discussion”