Help me

Go ahead. Talk about it.
lovingpenfull

Help me

Post by lovingpenfull » January 8th, 2006, 2:32 pm

I am growing apathetic and yoked with the burdens of negativity; what is going on? I just can't seem to get the chains off, I want to be off on my own, but at the same time I want to meet a nice gal, but no gal is forthcoming

this is what makes men evil, ladies, when you keep that affection locked in a box it makes us crazy and then after ages of this going on that's how we get Bush, Bush and our Yang culture out of balance is the product of you ladies over the ages scorned and not talking to us, yeah we maybe pissed you off first, but you got to just understand and help your guy understand what he is doing when he wrongs you, because if you just turn your backs on us and play games then we make war and invent nuclear arms and test them near your kids' school and blow each other into armagedon

I'm not blaming anyone here, but there is just this emptiness that echos lonely cries at times and I just see a bright shinning face somewhere in the light and it seems all the more remote as it receeds and deflects my glance and so forget all of you, I'll just run off and begin a goblin program

oh, nevermind, anybody got any good recipes?
I am looking for a home for my thoughts.

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » January 8th, 2006, 5:32 pm

Heh, very funny. I liked your antiwar song too.

H 8)

abcrystcats

Post by abcrystcats » January 9th, 2006, 10:45 am

Women go through it too. Change the sex and you've described my life.

Glorious Amok

Post by Glorious Amok » January 9th, 2006, 11:02 am

if you don't get laid, you're gonna turn evil and make bombs?

dude, methinks the problem lies in the question. mayhaps you're not getting the action because chicks are picking up on the potential war-making vibe. any self-respecting gal is bound to be more selective than that.

if you're miserable because you're single, well, misery is just not an attractive quality. fill up your time with the things that make you feel exuberant, and you'll be beatin' em off before you know it!

no pun intended.
"YOUR way is your only way." - jack kerouac

firsty

Post by firsty » January 9th, 2006, 11:39 am

hey you hey what get laid get fucked.

it's true - more sex, more peace. no time for warring in the midst of an orgy. lets stop the games and just get on with it. if the world was somehow arranged physically so that each individual only ever saw members of the opposite sex, there would NEVER be a war.
and knowing i'm so eager to fight cant make letting me in any easier.

[url=http://stealthiswiki.nine9pages.com]Steal This Book Vol 2[/url]

[url=http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?26032]Get some hosting![/url]

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » January 9th, 2006, 2:34 pm

Yes, well I can't help you. I'm yoked with too much turmoil my ownself. But I suppose, sex, gobs and wads of sex would soothe the savage beast in all. But of course this can only be wholly condoned in the confines and under the sanctity of the marriage bed. And we all know about that. The big void. The big zero. The big(or small as the case may be), perpetual "I've got a headache so sod off." Oooo, perhaps I divulge too much. :shock: Nah.
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

lovingpenfull

Post by lovingpenfull » January 10th, 2006, 7:12 am

so, no one's got any recipes?
I am looking for a home for my thoughts.

Glorious Amok

Post by Glorious Amok » January 10th, 2006, 12:34 pm

SWEET POTATO SOUP

2 stalks of celery
1 whole onion
3 sweet potatoes
2 leeks or stalks of kale
1/4 cup barley or lentils
splash of olive oil
veggie boullion
big pinch of basil
S & P to taste

chop everything up into little bits. brown the onion & celery in the olive oil, in a really big soup pot. then toss in your green vegetable (kale is really good for you). when it softens, stir in the sweet potatoes. fill the pot up with water, add all the seasonings and the barley/lentils. bring to one good boil, then cover and let simmer for about 2 hours. i'm always a little surprised at how much salt it takes, but it's part of the magical 'souping' process.

serve with crackers or a big knob of bread. freeze down into individual containers. a splendid winter soup.
"YOUR way is your only way." - jack kerouac

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 10th, 2006, 12:44 pm

Ymm Yum
Get your buns in the oven and your...
Kinky Friedman male chauvanist anthem. Good old boy Kinky, Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Lunch can of stewed tomatoes, can a peas, can of corn stir together and heat. main dish frozen Salisbury steak 98 cent gourmet froxen TV Dinner. I wonder if Wittgenstein would have ate TV dinners instead of swiss cheese sandwhiches if he were alinve tody

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » January 10th, 2006, 3:01 pm

I have a lovely recipe for vichysoisse but due to the fact that I can neither spell nor say it I never make it.
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 10th, 2006, 5:33 pm

Cold potato soup?

Gespatcho Soup episode of Red Dwarf. You ever see that one.

how do you say faux paus in French. Wicked humor strange episode.

Return to “General Discussion”