Fuck.

Go ahead. Talk about it.
izeveryboyin

Fuck.

Post by izeveryboyin » December 10th, 2008, 3:24 pm

Here are a few things I have to look forward to before the week's end:

1. An overdue phone bill.

2. No text messages or calls from him for the 3rd day straight.

3. A 9 and half hour shift at work.

4. The complete and utter shutdown of my brain after the awful mind-fuck that is college finals.

5. Six more glorious pounds earned through lots and lots of comfort eating.

6. Not finishing my short story. Ever.

7. The anal rape that is the common baby shower.

8. Not getting paid for a whole 'nother week.

9. The possible death I am going to fall victim to having to trudge through this godforsaken snow.

10. A completely, utterly, sex free weekend.

Although I doubt it will make much difference, please feel free to tell me to look on the bright side. If not, however, I am also open to suggestions on how to commit a tastefully comical suicide. OR at the very least, become comatose for long enough to bypass the horror that is this month... that has been this whole fucking year if I'm really honest with myself. Because, I'm not ashamed to say, that I have been through SO MUCH BULLSHIT in 2008 that I have come remarkably close to shotting myself in the face no less than 50 times. But the year's not over yet. And if this week is as much of a gang-rape as I'm expecting, I can expect no less of a number than 75 before Monday morning. There's something to really wake up for, isn't it?

--k
sometimes I just like to breathe.

www.technicolorfraud.blogspot.com

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » December 10th, 2008, 4:12 pm

breakfast? :lol:

hey! you have a kid, girl!!!!! :roll: best wishes for the remaining december days!!!!! :wink:

Lightning Rod

Post by Lightning Rod » December 10th, 2008, 8:22 pm

it all goes around izzy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1PFHJOSMmmA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1PFHJOSMmmA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
"These words don't make me a poet, these Eyes make me a poet."

The Poet's Eye

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » December 12th, 2008, 9:49 am

you write very well... expressive enough to jolt me in a comical way, altho the truth behind it is understandable, if only... we all silently whisper to ourselves... if only. but life isn't only but a veritable feast of ups and downs and clowning arounds in between all the other shit we put up with just so we can see if tomorrow is a wee bit better.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 12th, 2008, 1:21 pm

I am thinking about what your avatar has on his plate these days.
I got faith in him izzy. He is a person who enjoys being challenged
You too. I think.

Nice piece of writing
I wish I could do as well.

I am happy you have not lost your sense of humor

Rape and suicide are difficult subjects for me to joke about.

I need to lighten up.

Thanks for reminding me what it feels like to be young in love and in college.

Good luck on finals and I hope he calls.
Don't forget to eat breakfast and breathe
Breakfast is reason enough for me to wake up these days
It is my favorite meal of the day.

jt

izeveryboyin

Post by izeveryboyin » December 12th, 2008, 5:53 pm

Lrod, sometimes I fucking hate to look on the bright side, but other days, like this one, you say all the right things and I am well, for a little while. Also, there's a fresh pack of cigs next to me...

arcadia... as is very rare with me, I actually did have breakfast this morning, and I realized that it was the first time in a long time that I woke, changed Myla's diaper and didn't completely rue the task.

mtm... writing is all I know... al I've ever know. Silent whispers, gentle kisses of thought. They sate me in my darkest hour... and sometimes they are the reason for it. perhaps tomorrow will be a wee bit better because I will wake up and be alive. Amen.

St... I have faith in him too... I cannot help but be in constant fear for him, but still I have faith. I was watching his interview with Barbara again last night and he said that he is not afraid of the death threats that he receives because he has a "deep religious faith". Perhaps that is also what helps him to remain stoic when our state's governor has been masturbating on his ass with his unforgivably corrupt nature. Do I love a challenge? That depends. What day is it?

As for the finals... I'm still alive and able to write this reply, so perhaps I have triumphed. I'm not in love... not yet. And should he never call again there is at least the memory of the last kiss, and the idea that for a little while, there was endless possibility in that one brush of lips. *sigh*.

--k

p.s Thank you all for reading, sympathizing and sharing. It keeps me grounded.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: Fuck.

Post by Doreen Peri » December 12th, 2008, 7:41 pm

A completely, utterly, sex free weekend.
I've had a completely, utterly, sex free weekend for a over a year.
Not getting paid for a whole 'nother week.
I don't get paid for 6 weeks sometimes .... again for over a year.

sighh...

see? things could be worse. ;)

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 12th, 2008, 9:07 pm

I don't even think about him getting killed izzy, I can't go there it is too frightening.

But I had a hell of an anxiety attack when the government released a report that there is a 50/50 chance of a terrorists attack by 2012. I thought about Washington DC with all those millions of people there for the innaugaration.
What amazes me is how much he seems to be enjoying the challenge. I love the guy izzy. I think he can save our sorry asses from ourselves.

That ain't nothing doreen
twenty eight years
be twenty nine in February.

Six weeks without a paycheck seems long
But I got a friend who is a real estate broker
He went five months without a paycheck
but of course when it came it was very nice.

For some reason this is all reminding me of an Allen Sherman song.

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » December 14th, 2008, 9:41 am

Don't you just hate writing down those kinds of lists!!!!

izeveryboyin

Post by izeveryboyin » December 15th, 2008, 2:28 pm

D, I deeply, DEEPLY sympathize. Have a cyber hug from me: ((Doreen))

St... it is the frightening truth. I don't like to think about it, but I am prepared to deal if it happens. The report doesn't surprise me. There will be millions of people there, including me. And what better place to attack than the nation's capital on the very day that the change we have worked so hard for is about to begin. 28 years... of no paycheck... or of sex free weekends? Either way, as with D, I deeply DEEPLY sympathize.

Dave... I hate it and I love it. It's cleansing. It allows me to look at things comically.

--k

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 15th, 2008, 4:13 pm

I hope you take some comfortable walking shoes.

FYI
An article from the Washington post with info on transporation into and around DC.
Navigating Washington During the Inauguration

Washington area officials estimate that 2 million to 4 million people will try to attend the inauguration of President-elect Barack Obama on Jan. 20. Information about getting to Washington and getting around:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... s_pos=list

This article seems to say your best bet will be walking.
Roads, Trains Can't Handle Jan. 20 Droves
With Street and Bridge Closures, Expect 'Long Lines, Long Walks'

Even if only half of the projected 2 million to 4 million people show up for next month's presidential inauguration, the Washington region's roadways and transit systems will be too pressed to handle the crush, planners say.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... v=hcmodule

Return to “General Discussion”