another cuppulla quizes

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Glorious Amok

another cuppulla quizes

Post by Glorious Amok » December 23rd, 2004, 3:37 pm

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default ... ity&page=1

i don't know what the hell any of these means, but i LOVE doing quizzes! this one says i'm a "golden god" and i just finished another called the 100 acre quiz which tells you which Whinney the Pooh character you're most like. it said i was Kanga, but i think i'm really more of a Piglet.

here is the Pooh quiz...

http://quizme.stvlive.com/poohpersonality/quiz.php
"YOUR way is your only way." - jack kerouac

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » December 23rd, 2004, 3:57 pm

you're a golden god!
cool
i'm this - i like the wacky part - wackiness is a word gravely underused...

Wackiness: 70/100
Rationality: 40/100
Constructiveness: 80/100
Leadership: 70/100

You are a WECL--Wacky Emotional Constructive Leader. This makes you a People`s Advocate.

You are passionate about your causes, with a good heart and good endeavors. Your personal fire is contagious, and others wish they could be as dedicated to their beliefs as you are.

Your dedication may cause you to miss the boat on life's more slight and trivial activities. You will feel no loss when skipping some inane mixer, but it can be frustrating to others to whom such things are important. While you find it difficult to see other points of view, it may be useful to act as if you do, and play along once in a while.

In any event, you have buckets of charisma and a natural skill for making people open up. Your greatest asset is an ability to make progress while keeping the peace.

Of the 69395 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 6.1 % are this type.

Glorious Amok

Post by Glorious Amok » December 23rd, 2004, 4:51 pm

this is me... apparently, i crackle.

Wackiness: 60/100
Rationality: 60/100
Constructiveness: 60/100
Leadership: 60/100

You are a WRCL--Wacky Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a Golden God.
You think fast and have a smart mouth, and you are a hoot to your friends and razorwire to your enemies. You hold a grudge like a brass ring. You crackle.
Although you have a leader's personality, you often choose not to lead, as leaders stray too far from their audience. You probably weren't very popular in high school--the joke's on them!
You may be a rock star.
Of the 69415 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 7 % are this type.
"YOUR way is your only way." - jack kerouac

Kreddible Trout

accurate?

Post by Kreddible Trout » December 27th, 2004, 5:46 pm

My results are as follows, though I have little faith in anything (one) who uses the word 'wacky':

Wackiness: 86/100
Rationality: 28/100
Constructiveness: 70/100
Leadership: 64/100

You are a WECL--Wacky Emotional Constructive Leader. This makes you a People`s Advocate.

You are passionate about your causes, with a good heart and good endeavors. Your personal fire is contagious, and others wish they could be as dedicated to their beliefs as you are.

Your dedication may cause you to miss the boat on life's more slight and trivial activities. You will feel no loss when skipping some inane mixer, but it can be frustrating to others to whom such things are important. While you find it difficult to see other points of view, it may be useful to act as if you do, and play along once in a while.

In any event, you have buckets of charisma and a natural skill for making people open up. Your greatest asset is an ability to make progress while keeping the peace.

Of the 70345 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 6.1 % are this type.
'...and I never buy unbrellas 'cause there's always one around.'
-Tom Waits

Kreddible Trout

Post by Kreddible Trout » December 27th, 2004, 6:30 pm

...and I'm pooh too.

"you are lovable and kind, even if you are a bit slow sometimes. All you need to be happy in life is good food, good friends and good fun."
'...and I never buy unbrellas 'cause there's always one around.'
-Tom Waits

Marksman45

Post by Marksman45 » December 27th, 2004, 7:00 pm

I got Golden God and Pooh

"Crackle" is right. Like electricity

Anonymous-one

Give Jenny Turpish a cigar.

Post by Anonymous-one » December 27th, 2004, 7:22 pm

This one hits the spot , Bull´s eye :

Wackiness: 20/100
Rationality: 20/100
Constructiveness: 20/100
Leadership: 20/100

You are a SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you a Evil Genius.

You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.

Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.

You are not to be messed with. You may explode.

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » December 27th, 2004, 8:33 pm

ooowhee!....here's my results.....

You are a WRCL--Wacky Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a Golden God.

You think fast and have a smart mouth, and you are a hoot to your friends and razorwire to your enemies. You hold a grudge like a brass ring. You crackle.

Although you have a leader's personality, you often choose not to lead, as leaders stray too far from their audience. You probably weren't very popular in high school--the joke's on them!

You may be a rock star.

Of the 70407 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 7 % are this type.

Hey Glam...we be wacky twins! these are fun. Tanks dearie!
H 8)

ellipsis

Post by ellipsis » December 28th, 2004, 8:38 pm

this is so kickass...

i am owl. i knew it.

and the personality one... uh... no. my results described me as a dictator. i should take it again when i'm not pissed off at the world.
this is supposed to be my signature. i like to think of it as such.

perezoso

Post by perezoso » December 28th, 2004, 10:12 pm

Congratulations!

Having assessed your test results we have determined that you most likely fall in the large category of those humans termed "Constantly Uttering Nothing Tremendous"

:twisted:

Return to “General Discussion”