Arrest Bush and Chenney

Go ahead. Talk about it.
tonyc

Arrest Bush and Chenney

Post by tonyc » February 28th, 2009, 6:32 pm

please sign the below petition, America deserves justice.
http://www.democrats.com/special-prosec ... war-crimes

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » March 1st, 2009, 10:20 am

yeah, sign!!. If there is some petition in which non-United-States-citizens can also sign tell me!!!!!!! :lol: :wink: best wishes!!!!!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 6th, 2009, 1:06 am

for what it is worth I will sign it too.

Nazz

Post by Nazz » March 6th, 2009, 7:09 am

Why not arrest those who voted for Bush? I mean, they had eight years of prosperity yet they hated Al Gore so much. He wanted to take away their guns or something or fuck them with environmentalism or something like that, I don't know. Hell I don't even like Al that much. God, they just hated him. Why not just arrest them all, you know, the ones who voted for Bush and get it done with?

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 6th, 2009, 8:20 am

I am still working on my Impeach Bush Chaney petition.

tonyc

Post by tonyc » March 6th, 2009, 8:20 pm

I've long supported the immediate arrest of anyone who had a hand in supporting or empowering Bush.
I've long had the view that they are guilty of treason at the very least or conspiring to destroy this country at the worst (which is exactly what they accomplished)
They are definetly "accomplices", I say arrest em all.
Funny how Karma works though, these are the same money grabbing liars who have lost their asses and are jumping out windows.
They never figured they'd become a victim of their own con...they thought they where just fucking the middle class and the poor. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by tonyc on March 7th, 2009, 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 6th, 2009, 11:19 pm

I am very interested in alternative realities also, thank you very much

XPress

Post by XPress » March 6th, 2009, 11:46 pm

stilltrucking wrote:I am very interested in alternative realities also, thank you very much
I like what if's, like...

If you jumped in a time machine, and went back to Germany, in 1928, and shot Hitler, would Bush have ever come to power?

Maybe that's the solution, maybe we should start arresting centenarian Germans, for the plight of the last 8 years?

I was never a fan of the Bush family, but that's easy to say with hindsight, however he was just one man, in a much bigger puzzle, and I think just about everyone has to share the blame, it's easy to scapegoat, but by doing so it avoids our own responsabilities.

They say a country deserves the President they get, and Bush was around for eight years.

I'd be more interested in ensuring it never happens again, in the future, than chasing the past.

tonyc

Post by tonyc » March 7th, 2009, 3:43 am

XPress
I'd be more interested in ensuring it never happens again, in the future, than chasing the past.
Bush is wishing for more like you.
With that attitude, we should've never convicted Charlie Manson or any other criminal.
America deserves JUSTICE, that argument that Obama uses is just a lame excuse and he knows it.
Since when does this country let crimes go by the philosophy of "so what, lets's move on"?
If that's the case, they should open the doors of every prison across this nation and let every other homocidal maniac and theif go free.
I always wonder why Obama says that, who's paying him off?

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 7th, 2009, 7:03 am

XPress wrote:
I am not much interested in chasing the past either.
But I am not sure about never again.

So Obama is a corrupt politician being paid off by the republicans. Interesting theory.

tonyc

Post by tonyc » March 7th, 2009, 8:17 am

If we go by the "not chasing the past" theory, then why pursue Osama Bin Laden?
Since when has this argument held up in court as a defense?
So, if I'm behind on child support, I can just write the judge a letter stating "let's not pursue the past" and all should be well?
Seems convenient that we don't "pursue the past" when it applies to our own, Saddam never was offered such a deal by the Bush crime family.
Obama's obviousy in someones back pocket, since when does a president use such an excuse to not uphold the law?..name one case.
The "not chasing the past" theory is called "clemency"
Something dam fishy going on here.
Last edited by tonyc on March 7th, 2009, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 7th, 2009, 8:24 am

I am sure it must be the Jews, I was just reading something about this the other day on David Duke's website. :wink:

tonyc

Post by tonyc » March 7th, 2009, 8:42 am

I don't think the Jews even have a role in this conversation. You seem to be self indulged in this pity me I'm a Jew thing, take it easy on yourself. The blackman get's all of the sympathy nowadays, Jews are a forgotten bunch, can't remember the last time I even gave em a thought.
So, back to topic...jail Bush and his evil doer followers. (including David Duke, his religious leader.)

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 7th, 2009, 8:54 am

What I am saying is you are saying the same shit I read on the neo n*zi websites. boy they hate bush

our fucking country is falling apart and you want follow some jerk off revenge scenario

fuck off

and I mean that in the nicest possible way. 8)

tonyc

Post by tonyc » March 7th, 2009, 9:24 am

My, you seem very angry, maybe you should stay away from those neo n*zi websites.
So why are you visiting those sites anyway?...hmmmm
our fucking country is falling apart and you want follow some jerk off revenge scenario
No, our country was destroyed by Bush and his followers and I want them held accountable, big difference.
So why didn't you defend Saddam with your twisted logic?
I take it, you are a Bush worshipper, an angry one at that.
Maybe you should consider a Jewish anger manegement class :wink:
Don't get pissed at me because the con job blew up in your face.

Why do Bush worshippers automatically attack normal people with that "neo nazi" bullshit? weird..some kind of defense tactic

Return to “General Discussion”