Binghamton Massacre

Go ahead. Talk about it.
libberator

Binghamton Massacre

Post by libberator » April 4th, 2009, 12:57 pm

Yesterday morning I took a bus downtown because I had to run some errands on main street. When I got on the bus the driver told me that part of main street had been closed off by the police so he would be taking a detour around it. Neither of us knew what had happened, but figured it was probably a big car accident or a fire. On the way there I must have counted 3 or 4 different ambulances headed towards and away from my destination but again I just figured it was a bad car accident.

I got off the bus a few blocks south from main street and started walking north to get to my destination, along the way I heard several more ambulance sirens and started to get worried. When I got to main street I looked down it and saw that the street was filled with police cars and ambulances with flashing lights, but no wrecked cars, smoke, or firetrucks. I'm not much of a rubberneck and my business was in the other direction so I headed up main street and put the whole thing out of my head.

I finished my errands and caught the next bus back, and went about my day. An hour after my trip I started getting txt messages friends and family asking me if I was ok. I had no clue what they were talking about and just reassured them I was fine. It was then that I saw the story on the internet and found out that what I had seen down main street wasn't a traffic accident, but one of the biggest mass shootings in America recently.
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/amer ... 1133.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/04/nyreg ... stage.html
[size=117]Cut It Up[/size]

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » April 4th, 2009, 8:01 pm

sad and good to know that you´re ok, libberator.
but a vietnamese a systems company and the pakistani talibans all together??

peace,

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 5th, 2009, 5:47 pm

I would have kept walking too.

I caught the first news story and they mentioned two men were led away in handcuffs. But no mention was made of the Taliban connection.

Chaney should be happy if it was the Taliban, he has been hoping for an attack. Where is George W Bush when we need him?

Sorry I got sick sense of humor.

libberator

Post by libberator » April 6th, 2009, 1:22 am

Honestly I never bought the whole Pakistan connection for a minute. Just sounds like some angry fundamentalist trying to take credit for an event he doesn't even have all the details for. Kinda like if a high school bully stole some kids project on Einstein's theory of relativity and tried to hand it in in english class.
[size=117]Cut It Up[/size]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 6th, 2009, 6:14 am

I think you are right.
We don't need no stinking taliban, we got plenty of killers here.
People losing their jobs, their wives, or not getting their chicken mcnuggets.

Been a good week for the undertaker and smackwater jack
Sat 4 April: Father is suspected of shooting dead his five children, then himself, near Seattle
Sat 4 April: Gunman kills three policemen in Pittsburgh before being wounded and captured
Fri 3 April: Gunman kills 13 people at an immigration centre in Binghamton, New York state, then apparently shoots himself
Sun 29 March: Gunman kills seven elderly residents and a nurse at a nursing home in Carthage, North Carolina, then is shot and wounded himself
Sun 29 March: Man kills five relatives and himself in Santa Clara, California

[/quote]

Return to “General Discussion”