are we in the places where we are supposed to be?

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Arcadia

are we in the places where we are supposed to be?

Post by Arcadia » April 9th, 2009, 9:27 am

I wondered that during a second followed with a big laugh when yesterday the sooo interested landlord we have in our building gave me Doreen´s, and Cecil & Soo´s postcards back!... (remember?? the ones Anemone & I wrote when she was in BA and I definitely (it seems not...!) sent one month later! :lol: Curious!! I´ll send them again and see what happens this time! :wink:

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » April 9th, 2009, 7:11 pm

We're there??? :lol:

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 9th, 2009, 7:16 pm

Hmmm... well I'm here! Exactly at the same address I sent you.

Maybe you have do put U.S.A. on it

or some other method your post office requires to make sure it gets to a USA address.

Because our addresses are written different than yours.

Check with your post office.

Sorry it didn't get here but thank you so much for trying, Vernonica!

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » April 11th, 2009, 12:19 pm

Sorry it didn't get here but thank you so much for trying, Vernonica!

hey!, gracias for the new name doreen!! :lol:
no idea what happened but it was a sweet happening and I guess the addresses were ok!. I´ll ask in the post office tough, and send them again!...it seems there is no hurry!! :wink:

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » April 12th, 2009, 6:59 am

Hey I'll take one if it's not too late!!!! :D

panta rhei

Post by panta rhei » April 12th, 2009, 6:43 pm

ha! funny. maybe it's the places that are not where they're supposed to be... or where we suppose them to be? ;-)

if the cards don't make it this time, you'll just have to keep them, i think, until doreen and the lees come down to the southern hemisphere eventually and get them themselves! just make sure to let me know beforehand then, so i can check christine's flight plan and make sure i get another free seat on her plane to be there with you all!

dave - too late this time, but maybe next...

(p.s. but i got YOUR card, veró, two days ago - thanks so much! loved those trees.... aaaah! you knew i would. but of course i can't remember the name....)

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » April 12th, 2009, 9:44 pm

:lol:

panta!: great you catched the postcard!!!!! :D the trees in it are jacarandás: you recognized one of them not in bloom as mimosa-leaves-like trees in Palermo Viejo and there were also some still in bloom in a plaza near some of the bus stops and yeah, I know you´ll like it!!!!!!!!! :wink:

about the wandering doreen´s & lee´s postcards... it seems they like to wander!!!!! :lol: I´ll send them again!: we can find new ones in case they or you hit the southern hemisphere in the future!!!!! (but sure it will not be the same!) :)

dave: I remember I promised you Rosario´s postcards some time ago!. Check your mail in some weeks, or months or... who knows? :lol: :)

Return to “General Discussion”