Hi

Go ahead. Talk about it.
bohonato

Hi

Post by bohonato » July 25th, 2009, 4:57 am

I just woke up in a bed in Lyon. I've been taking classes here, and have spent some wild nights here and in Paris, meeting people that I'll never forget.

I dropped out of life earlier in the year, and I can say 2009 has been the worst year of my life, but I feel that it can only get better.

I started having nervous breakdowns, extreme rage and depression, and in the midst of all that may have smashed my computer, cell phone and a window out of my life. The window truly was an accident, I was throwing something else and the window got in the way. Fast forward to counseling.

I got scholarships to come to France, but my university screwed them up, so I'm broke here. Due to the economic situation I can't get student loans for this next year, so heaven knows how I'm going back to school. Love life failure. I don't know why I still refuse to take anti-depressants, but I do.

The first full day I was in Paris in June, I met a group of ten other kids from around the world (States, Britain, S. Africa, Australia, France) and we had a picnic in the arenes de lutece, a Roman amphitheatre built in the 1st cent. ad. that is now only a neighborhood park. We drank and talked of love and wisdom and anarchy, and when the park closed we bought more wine and headed to the Seine.

There we met two girls with guitars who were simply jamming, and we joined them where Notre Dame overlooks the river. Two French guys joined us and passed some hash. A man down the river yelled at us, 'Don't be afraid of your own voice.'

We always did feel the same,
We just saw it from a different point of view

B. Dylan, 1974

I've missed you guys.

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » July 26th, 2009, 5:31 am

Good to hear from you!!!! :D Hope the burden of life doesn't ruin your stay in Paris!!!! May everything work it's way out for you eventually!!!!

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » July 26th, 2009, 11:14 am

I see you suddenly jumping continents and decades there like in some sixties films!!! :lol:

gracias for let us trip with you!!! :D

& happy-2009´s-rest!! :wink:

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » July 27th, 2009, 10:14 pm

hey bohonato! Sounds like you've been through a lot! .. geez... you ok? so glad you're making it through! of course you're ok! love you and happy to see you here again! we've missed you! ((hugs))

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » July 28th, 2009, 9:35 am

thx for the update, boho'... dig it while you got it.

e_dog

Post by e_dog » August 6th, 2009, 9:37 pm

Yea Paris!!

set up a barricaide and (get) attack(ed by) some riot copz!!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!

MAI '68 toujours siempre!!
I don't think 'Therefore, I am.' Therefore, I am.

Return to “General Discussion”