hello

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Axanderdeath

hello

Post by Axanderdeath » December 18th, 2009, 10:52 pm

was checking out tracy morgan's interview about his book on cbc radio. and i noticed that douglas coupland and i just thought what a fucking douch he was... even though i read and like generation x and life after god were good. his voice was annoying as fuck though. he sounded like the guy i thought i could pound the fuck out of but ended up knowing some mma shit and kicked my ass.

I wrote this book that most likely is not gonna be read. 2012 is coiming and we all are gonna die, and that is sad--and in copihagan some crazy shit is going down that amounts to needing to drink 30 beers and taking an advil instead and trying to breath slowly--alcoholics will get that.

so why the fuck am i stressed out about xmass, cause i am broke and have no job and if i did have one i would still be broke--and i would not be buying some fucks book from high school when i could be geting drunk not thinking about the pointless and stupid shit douglass coupland has to say

instead laugh at 30 rock
and andomly searching "fat kids geting hurt" on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQnwto3zXE0
thus spoke G.A.P.

Barry

Post by Barry » December 19th, 2009, 12:22 am

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ltAGuuru7Q&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ltAGuuru7Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
This song, as done by this man, was important to me before he died, but when my father-in-law died it became central to his memory, as his wife chose it as the central song of his memorial service and central in the video of same, which we on occasion play to this day.

Dreams, like people, as I understand them, never die.

Iz is, he is what he is; it is what it is.

And now I must thank you, Axanderdeath, for adding to this dream the dream of fat kids not getting hurt.

Iz is real.

"Oh, what a wonderful world."

Peace,
Barry

Axanderdeath

Post by Axanderdeath » December 19th, 2009, 1:08 am

hey he does not get hurt. ha hahh ha

but that song is pretty touching

anyway you might of one uped me there making me look sad and not "PC" which is a crying shame... also obesse children in america is a crying shame and hell it some times is easier to laugh.

some people's dreams are ipod and camera phnes the new wees and hell

it's a brave new word

more stiches less riches

dreams, hell just about enough to me frued go on a coke bender!!!

bret easton elis probbally like watching fat kids hurt them selves--if there were a good maybe videos like that should be telling us something about are selves--but god is not dead he never exsisted, well only when i need him in my darkst hour

god 2012
thus spoke G.A.P.

Axanderdeath

Post by Axanderdeath » December 19th, 2009, 1:09 am

Axanderdeath wrote:hey he does not get hurt. ha hahh ha

but that song is pretty touching

anyway you might of one uped me there making me look sad and not "PC" which is a crying shame... also obesse children in america is a crying shame and hell it some times is easier to laugh.

some people's dreams are ipod and camera phnes the new wees and hell

it's a brave new word

more stiches less riches

dreams, hell just about enough to me frued go on a coke bender!!!

bret easton elis probbally like watching fat kids hurt them selves--if there were a good maybe videos like that should be telling us something about are selves--but god is not dead he never exsisted, well only when i need him in my darkst hour

god 2012
it.s a strange and beautifill world
thus spoke G.A.P.

Barry

Post by Barry » December 19th, 2009, 1:31 am

Hey, I wasn't trying to one-up you, dude, and I can see how it looked so, so I apologize. No, I was just saying that looking up videos of fat kids getting hurt is probably not the most productive activity when faced with your innate disgust with the world. Though slamming down some shots and going on a coke bender, well, I can identify. :)

Look me up on 12/13/2012. You will still be around, and me, too, make no mistake on that.

In case it is not obvious, those are Iz's ashes they're pouring into the ocean at the end of the video.

Peace,
Barry

Return to “General Discussion”