Charlie Rose is the ultimate interviewer of our time.

Go ahead. Talk about it.
sonofthesun

Charlie Rose is the ultimate interviewer of our time.

Post by sonofthesun » March 17th, 2010, 12:18 am

I must say there is no better way to hear about current events than through the back and forth of Charlie Rose and some of his guests. If you have not seen his show then it should be a top priority, as it is extremely inciteful and devoid of bullshit. I could go on for many paragraphs but that is it from me. Listen or do not, his show is on pbs and it would behoove you to catch it. I guess this isnt a discussion topic as i am stating a fact. But, if anyone disagrees or has anything else to add it could become one...
There is no empty space

Barry

Post by Barry » March 17th, 2010, 11:15 am

I could not agree more. The man is brilliant. "The interview" is more than a skill, it's a talent that can be developed skillfully. Charlie Rose has done this beyond par. I learn more about current events both large and small watching his show than any other, I think, with the possible exception only of Bill Moyers, also on PBS. The only other experience that compares was watching Hunter S. Thompson on a lecture tour during the Iran Contra hearings. These three men have done far more to shed light on our times than Oprah or Barbara ever have. One is gone now, and Bill is set to retire soon. Let's hope Charlie is in the game for a good long time.

Peace,
Barry

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » March 18th, 2010, 8:37 am

I love Charlie Rose!

Return to “General Discussion”