some good news

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: some good news

Post by Doreen Peri » December 22nd, 2010, 11:10 am

whoops! sorry I didn't read this entire thread until now. You're in Ohio? Which town/city? Message me if you want... maybe we can figure out how to get together and meet. I'm in Virginia about 20 miles west of DC but w/out knowing exactly where you are, it's hard to tell how far away we are from each other. If feasible, might be cool to drive and meet halfway for lunch or dinner or something some time. Send me a pm with your location!

Happy holidays!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 22nd, 2010, 11:13 am

I was holding my thumbs for you on Black Friday. A very dangerous time to be working in retail.
Wal-Mart Employee Trampled to Death - NYTimes.com
Nov 28, 2008 · A crush of shoppers tore down the front doors and thronged into a store in suburban New York, killing a temporary employee.
i was holding my thumbs for you

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

SmileGRL

Post by SmileGRL » December 27th, 2010, 2:51 pm

thanks jack. yeah, i guess it can be dangerous. unfortunately that job never panned out since my new social security number was doing a dance with me first showing up as invalid and then that it belonged to a deceased person. and when it was finally sorted out, they weren't hiring anymore. so i'm still out there looking. i'm sorry, i thought i did say something about it before. but you're a SWEETHEART for thinking about me.

i'm blowing a kiss to both you and miss Doreen. just because :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”