I have a penis.

Go ahead. Talk about it.
sonofthesun

I have a penis.

Post by sonofthesun » January 5th, 2011, 3:32 am

Propensity. Am I ruled by it? I guess its rule of thumb? But it sure as hell has put a fuck load of people on the planet. Proclivities seem to point to over saturation in humanity. Why do other species kill their young to give the benefit to the others and we just keep on overloading the system...has our advanced intellect made us retarded? Are we as a species self destructive and in want of a grand apocalypse? Do we wish "God" to punish us for our transgressions? just to prove to us that "he" exists? "This shit here is so fucked some other shit is gonna have to take over cuz we just done screwed the pooch"?...the selfishness of man boggles the

and yes the abundance of food in some areas creates an ideal place to have multiple kids....but seriously...behead the duggars. laughs. not literally...or uh...
yeah not literally. but mentally...yes. its one world now...its about humanity and the other species that we cohabitate with...or atleast it shall be sooner than later. we look to be in a bottle neck...or close too it. thats why all the end of days loonies are comin out of the woodwork...you can see shit isnt workin right...anyways...peace and love as much as is possible. although death does feed life...but anyways... just stop being dumb.
There is no empty space

mnaz

Re: I have a penis.

Post by mnaz » January 7th, 2011, 3:10 am

good questions. some sort of "shift" happening, i guess..

sonofthesun

Post by sonofthesun » January 8th, 2011, 3:47 am

just read what i wrote...and as a disclaimer i do not wish a 12 monkeys scenario...think i wrote enough to dissaude that thought as being mine, but just in case...i am not a fan of dead children or wholesale slaughter. we just need to try and check ourselves and check our math...not sure if we can stop the tides but...greed ie fear is the mind killer. and it sells cheap and is abundant. everything is fine, except for the fact that we cant accept it.
There is no empty space

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 8th, 2011, 3:50 am

i don't have a penis.

sonofthesun

Post by sonofthesun » January 8th, 2011, 3:56 am

we should hook up.
There is no empty space

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 8th, 2011, 4:02 am

lol :D :shock: :wink: :P

sonofthesun

Post by sonofthesun » January 9th, 2011, 2:53 am

so Doreen...is there any Virginia happenings happening anytime soon...? im right outside of Fairfax.
There is no empty space

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 9th, 2011, 3:16 am

No kidding!? We're neighbors! After all these years even from way back during the litkicks days, I never knew where you were in Virginia. I don't even know your name. ;) I'm in Loudoun County.

Try this.... this is real close to you...in Vienna... lots of arts and poetry and music stuff happening here... all the time....

http://www.soundry.net/

It's an old auto body shop transformed into an arts center. It's run by Jennifer and her husband, Thor. You can add yourself to their mailing list for event announcements on their website, i'm pretty sure. They have several a every week including open mics & various other arts events.

Also, I'm working with some people to try to create another arts studio/center/gallery space but it's just in the planning stage so don't know when exactly or where exactly it will happen but we're working on it and when it comes together, I'll let you know.

Are you facebook? If so, let me know and I'll friend you and send you a bunch of local links for events and various poetry and arts stuff going on.

As for me? I rarely leave the house other than to go swimming. I need to get out more. I'm on a bunch of mailing lists as well as getting FB notifications for various events... but I tend to be a bit of a recluse most of the time.

Do you like jazz? Blues? There's a great jazz club in Herndon called the Ice House Cafe. A blues club in Falls Church called Bangkok West (I think that's the name of it).

What are you interested in?

sonofthesun

Post by sonofthesun » January 9th, 2011, 4:06 am

yes we have interacted for many years now...didnt know you were in Virginia til...a few days ago i guess. i am intersted in what you posted. I am definitely a fan of swimming. smiles. I am a huge fan of music. I love to read. I am on facebook. I have enjoyed my anonymity on here...i looked for you on facebook but i just got your website...well i sent you an email...Oh and i do love the blues...not so much jazz...but i am open to any good music. So now we are gonna have to go out, I have allowed myself to be known. smiles. or not. its up to you.
There is no empty space

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 9th, 2011, 3:20 pm

Yeah it's been a loooong time!.... i got your FB friend request... .cool! Thanks! Nice to see you over there!

Go on out to The Soundry some time... it's pretty cool! You'll like it! ... you can read your poetry at one of their open mics.

sonofthesun

Post by sonofthesun » January 9th, 2011, 5:27 pm

yeah...ive never read a poem in front of people...not sure if i have the cajones to go along with my penis...laughs
There is no empty space

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 9th, 2011, 5:37 pm

You can do it! It's easy. And fun! Any poet with a penis has the cajones. :shock: When you go to a poetry reading and you hear how boring everybody else's work is, it's especially easy.

Haha ;)

I'll link you up to the Soundry and other local interests on FB by sending you recommendations over there.

Also, there are several members here at Studio8 who read in Baltimore or do arts events there which isn't that far away really so maybe I'll send you links over there to Baltimore arts groups and poets, etc.

WIREMAN also lives and performs in Frederick, MD quite often which is only maybe an hour and a half or so from you.

(This is funny because I'm trying to encourage you to go to these things and I never go to them. LOL!... I should, but I don't. I think I may need to be surgically removed from my house. Agoraphobia perhaps. I donno. I really do need to get out more.)

sonofthesun

Post by sonofthesun » January 9th, 2011, 7:14 pm

Im not the most gregarious person. Also i tend to turn red when speaking to a group. I can be quite shy in certain situations. Reciting my poetry being one of them. I might have to bring along a flask of bourbon and even then i might not do it...

yeah send me the info...the funny thing is that after living here in this town since i was 7 and now knowing you live up the street i am going to be moving at the end of the month...to Charlottesville or Bethany Beach Delaware...

You definitely need to get out and about. Maybe we could meet up at the Soundry or something...
There is no empty space

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 9th, 2011, 11:23 pm

I love Bethany Beach! How nice for you! Never been to Charlottesville, I don't think. Not sure where it is. I remember when we did the first Cabaradio show way back in 2004 and we announced it on litkicks and you said you were from Virginia and might come to the show so I knew you were from Virginia but Virginia is a huge state so I had no idea where you were from. Anyway but you didn't show up. It was a great show you missed. LOL... Bring yer bourbon ... why not? Hey, you don't have to read, either. You can always go to these events and just be there and watch and listen. I sent you the Soundry page on FB.

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » January 12th, 2011, 9:31 am

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” - Dr. Suess
I used to have a penis too for all the good it did me.
If only fucking was as painful as getting your fourskin caught in your zipper.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

Return to “General Discussion”