east side takn ova

Go ahead. Talk about it.
mudshark

east side takn ova

Post by mudshark » February 28th, 2011, 5:44 pm

I need to, well i have allready started on this some time ago, i have to go native with my writing.
but im still reading in here. good people.

In Europe there is always the issue with what language you should attribe in the prosess of poetical conception. I 4 1, have, as you may know, taken to the English/American way.

And when i Say WAY:
I mean the mind sparks and runs when in brittish mode, as it, at the same time, just fucking frezzes when it comes to using my own mothertounge, Norweigian. One is flowering out of rosy-tingle-tunes towrds the three topps. while the other...bahh... naked stones in a still water.

I aim forward now. And the road ahead is filled with sharp consonants and eager Vocals. Rhymes that dont add up. in english they dont give a shit about what your saying. and everything rhymes with some shit
so to write in my own language, as i now damn well will have to do, i can only hope that ma bros Hamsun and Bjørneboe holds a light over my efforts.

in the creative business of words, I belive in using and perfecting, exploring and recreating your own little street-wise tounge. I always belived that, but the differences beetween the two sides of the world is trouble for a writer with no concept of disipline or carpenting.

Fuck is one of the words ill miss, and it was sad to see the beatyfull poem of stilltruckn waving at me as i entered the room. sad and beautyful world.
but we have this word, thas pretty nice as well.

Im writing now for the future of my town and for my fellow
citizens. songs of us. short stories.
gettn back in light
east side takn ova.

-shark

Arcadia

Re: east side takn ova

Post by Arcadia » February 28th, 2011, 9:40 pm

you sound more german, but I also like how it sounds the endless finnish´s cacophony...! :D Not sure about the Spanish literal translation of fuck in rioplatense version though, "jodete" sounds more autogestive...! :lol: ahhh... motherland...!!!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 28th, 2011, 11:19 pm

Thanks for the video mudshark
I owe it all to Geoff Parsons

a rude outlaw writer cringing at that internet cafe clerk argung with his wife about something in a language i do not understand--in everylanguage people should shut up--in every fuck fucking fecked language.

http://studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtopic.p ... ead#unread
You got 1,406,442 views on youtube
Wow.
Nice work

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » March 1st, 2011, 10:36 am

How fun is this! And to meet the voice of Lasse is a side treat.

Very well done, amigo de Norge.

mudshark

Post by mudshark » March 2nd, 2011, 3:22 am

mtmynd wrote:How fun is this! And to meet the voice of Lasse is a side treat.

Very well done, amigo de Norge.
No, ma man Cec... Sure´s the voice of Lasse, but it aint me. I didnt see
that coming.hehe, its just a coincident, its not that uncommon name anymore i guess.

this is the real Lasse

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » March 2nd, 2011, 10:28 am

A lot of 'Lasse's' hangin' around Norge, eh? Faen! Sorry for the misread, amigo... and thank you for the clip on your musical expertise. i enjoyed it.

i hear the northern lights (aurora borealis) has been putting on a show up around your land. any truth to that... or is another winter of the same old thing?

mudshark

Post by mudshark » March 2nd, 2011, 1:50 pm

they speak of the northern light. they say its wild this year. ive seen some pics of it on telly. but i dont live where its at. im from the south east and we dont get that shit. if you really wanna know ive never seen the Aurora. not in Norway, anyway.
its a goddamn shame, but like I said, im an eastsider. we the ones with the factories and the traffic and the people and the football teams and the rock n roll joints and the friggn pizza cafes.
we re pretty much like Minnesota, i guess.

the lights are up there, though. And I should bring ma wee kiddo up there on occation. we talked about it. He wants to go to New York.

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » March 2nd, 2011, 11:35 pm

bravo, Lasse!!!!! :D

mudshark

Post by mudshark » March 3rd, 2011, 2:58 am

than u, luv!)

Return to “General Discussion”