still.trucking

Talking about it.

Post by still.trucking » February 9th, 2014, 2:06 am

a homage to Mindless Chatter

kick brain into neutral
let it roll free
out of its own center
I am touch typing on Kafka's keyboard again
What in the world is going on? It beats me.
Why do I even try to understand life in these United Snakes

I must be superstitious cause I believe in the god almighty dollar. Calvin Coolidge never left the white house, He still walks the hallways and haunts the bedrooms . I wish I was a healthy gentile like Henry Miller. It is lonely for a Patagonian Jew in the promised land.

SoI sit here like old Kurt with his whiskey and pall malls™ place my fingers on Kafka's key board and start/ open a text box
a note on this magic keyboard I use...
Kafka's keyboard has tiny electrodes needle sharp on every key, so as I stroke away the needles prick my fingers and hard wire the nerve endings in my fingertips back up the spinal chord and into my brain pan and the words trickle out to the keyboard from some distant point in consciousness and viola! voilà I have another random text-box in an infinite series,
Tomorrow is Sunday, I am going to services at The Church of The Good HTML and try to channel some code from the patron saint of first thought best thought.

someday I am going to post it all here with links on studio eight as my mad girls love song to studio eight and I will be redeemed.
Last edited by still.trucking on February 9th, 2014, 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

stilltrucking

Re: What in the world is going on?

Post by stilltrucking » February 9th, 2014, 2:38 am

Why do I persist in calling myself a Jew.
If I had to identify my religion on some form in an ER room I would probably put Quaker. Not that I am much of a better Quaker than I was a Jew anymore. But I wanted to be buried as one.

My Jewish identity imprinted by world war two memories, it is me standing with my back against the wall i..e. survival mode.

If it is true that souls are not reborn than I am in good hands, if not, I got a long haul ahead of me. And not much time, in fact I was late before I started. Is this David Copperfield crap?

sorry, this is not a pop quiz
no answer necessary

good night sweetheart
good night sweet prince
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stilltrucking

Re: What in the world is going on?

Post by stilltrucking » February 9th, 2014, 3:02 am

... this book is finished, which is going to be the sum and substance and crap of everything I've been thru throughout this whole goddam life, I shall be redeemed.

My redemption song to studio eight

mtmynd

Re: Talking about it.

Post by mtmynd » February 9th, 2014, 11:24 am

I think you're about as "Jewish" as the word is - (6) letters with a capital 'J', Jack.

I'm as "Catholic" as that word is - (8) letters with a capital 'C', Cecil.

If it weren't for these words we wouldn't be what we think we should be.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 10th, 2014, 11:55 am

Quacker, capital Q, and a quack quack there

tomato or pototo
you say I say

what cans't thou say
Fox said to the professors of truth

acculturation or enculturation
it is a long way to tipperary
a giant leap from ages 0 to four or five years old
after that the spirit can get lost

they say I was a rebel till I reached the age of five
it was then that I got caught up in the struggle to survive
it came to me one rainy august morning like a flash
we might all wake up tomorrow in a heap of smoking ash

morning ramble
thanks for taking the time
the bygones be bygones
Nietzsche died for my sins
I like Francis you like Francis I'll bet
I got no problems with religion anymore
but sometimes don"t understand St Kerouac s, I resolved it by creating a dual saint, there must be Buddhist saints, maybe not :?
oh well just words s like Charlie Chain used to say, find a girl that forgets about words and have a word with him. oh well Jack my patron saint of heaven and hell, give me an old fashion Buddhist hell that's good enough for me and the Hebrew chil"ren... but jack was just the manure from which his beautiful writings bloomed.
I have converted to faith of the Aztec's and George W. Bush

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 10th, 2014, 9:26 pm

still talking abolout the comjercial
sorry about the slopphy writig typos this keyboard is being a prick tonight

I figufre he did it as public servicde announcement for american pride and jobs, if any mmoney changed hands I am sure he will donate it to charity maybe to some organization that preserves old battle fields and cemetariies

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » February 12th, 2014, 9:42 pm

i'm sure you're right, JT. Zimmie has no need for petty cash at this point in his career.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 15th, 2014, 1:09 pm

I wrote
if any money changed hands. . .
yeah right :lol:

I am pretty much done taling about this now Cecil, but you replied and I just can't leave you hanging there, cause anytime you reply to one of my threads I just got to keep coming back to you. Something about proper netiquette I suppose or is that a chick thing?

well as long as I am still talking about it I should mention Zimmie don't owe me nuttin just because I like his poetry.
Just like St Jack don't owe me nothing either just because I admire his work.

I was thinking about this ad thus the title of the original thread
kerouac and Dylan
Not the same I guess because Jack had nothing to do with this ad. That was his estate cashing in.
Attachments
kerouac ad.gif

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » February 15th, 2014, 5:48 pm

i figure that Dylan ad for Chrysler brought in some extra sales for the company, as it was intended to do, and the workers put in some extra time for the sales which is a good thing. i'm not bitchin' i'm just itchin'... ;) (everytime a use a 'wink' emoticon on this board i think of eLRod).

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 17th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Every time I use a comma, I think of Clay. I been using more m—dashes lately—when I think of Kerouac. Jack and Clay,blessed be their memory, they had style. E.B.White and Professor Strunk had nothing on them.

The devil made me write what follows this emoticon :wink:

A little jingoistic that commercial but what the hell—who has not said this is my own my native land. We invented automobiles, we invented roads and the American Century is over thank god.

Just to take the long view, the big picture, what we need now is more jobs, more sales, grow the economy, and consume more because what are we going to do with all these people, they all need freedom and dignity, capitalism and democracy.
Life Against Death, which side am I own? We are up to our asses in people. I used to be, I wanted to be, an anthropologist, thinking about those Trobriand Islanders who all had jobs, decorating their canoes. Busted their ass 16 hours a week working on those canoes. Why do we all need jobs, I guess Jack was right, pretty women make graves. And I think about sex every six seconds.

How do you spell democracy
Capitalism
See also
Filthy Lucre studies in an anality Life Against Death N.O.Brown
everywhere man went he dropped a rich load of knowledge firesign

I am a sucker for the come on of the conundrum
me and Goole™ we love them dots, we connect them so many ways
This week on Moyers & Company, author and scholar Henry Giroux explains how our political system has turned people into zombies – “people who are basically so caught up with surviving that they become like the walking dead — they lose their sense of agency, they lose their homes, they lose their jobs.”

Also on the broadcast, Bill looks at Birth of the Living Dead, a mesmerizing new documentary that examines the singular time in which the classic 1968 film Night of the Living Dead was shot – when civil unrest and violence gave the nation nightmares and zombies were a metaphor for a troubled and distressed American public.

http://billmoyers.com/segment/henry-gir ... -politics/
and the angels of my better nature wrote this :wink:
metaphors I need more metaphors
through a glass darkly
even so
Life is good to the last drop
here in America

in fact I think it only gets better
life as a cup of Maxwell house coffee
like the last sip of Nehi grape in the bottle
remember how the shadows behind the pyramids on a bottle of royal crown cola disapeared as you drank the soda down, seeing through clear glass. . . .
Attachments
rc disappearing shadows.png
rc disappearing shadows.png (38.88 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
cokedrop.PNG

Return to “General Discussion”