Malaysian Flight

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Artguy

Malaysian Flight

Post by Artguy » April 1st, 2014, 6:41 pm

I'm not taken easily by conspiracy theories...but I am very afraid Al Quaida has taken it to a friendly country - name one there are several - disposed of all human life and is now turning it into a dreadful weapon to unleash... I hope I am wrong...

mtmynd

Re: Malaysian Flight

Post by mtmynd » April 1st, 2014, 8:02 pm

anyplace one might link to to learn a bit more of this possible threat?

Artguy

Post by Artguy » April 4th, 2014, 1:08 pm

Just my paranoia in a world out of control with hate....

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 5th, 2014, 7:41 am

I think it was probably a mechanical failure; an accident. However, it's quite disconcerting that with today's technology, they could possibly even lose track of the plane.

Atehequa

Post by Atehequa » April 5th, 2014, 7:00 pm

Artguy wrote:Just my paranoia in a world out of control with hate....
Perhaps paranoia instilled by those who desire to control the world with their out of control hate. You may be surprised how many of them are not who you have been told are at fault.

jackofnightmares

Post by jackofnightmares » April 6th, 2014, 5:23 pm

Postby Doreen Peri » Yesterday, 7:41 am
I think it was probably a mechanical failure; an accident. However, it's quite disconcerting that with today's technology, they could possibly even lose track of the plane.
More than disconcerting, it's a twilight zone meets tom clancy

No definetly not mechanical, and the reason for losing track was that all the black boxes on the plane that keep it in touch with the ground were deliberately turned off by the pilot or some with with expert knowledge of avionics.

Now it is turning into a I spy episode with China trying to cover the tracks of one of their subs in seems.

I am not paranoid at all but I do think Canada is up to something. :wink:
"Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect" Santayana The Idea of Christ in the Gospels

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 10th, 2014, 9:05 pm

I still believe it was a mechanical problem, not a hijacking. All the hijacking theories were presented due to propaganda to make the public afraid. Now,they're pretty sure they've found the black box, though it may take a lot of time to find the wreckage because of how deep the ocean is there. How many years did it take them to find the Titanic wreckage? MANY. I don't remember how many. But a LOT. At any rate, I suspect that when they find the black box, if the information is still readable, it will become clear that it was an accident due to some mechanical failure.

zero_hero

Post by zero_hero » April 10th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Do you have a link to any information that it was a mechanical problem. In all the stories I have read none mentioned "mechanical problems" because the plane flew on for hours after the transponders were turned off.

The Odyssey of Flight 370
http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zo ... -33-12638/
Free Rice

"the lesson is... if you want it? keep a copy of it." Doreen Peri

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 10th, 2014, 9:19 pm

Turn on AC 360. I'm watching it now. Yes, they are still presenting the possibility of sabotage, but they're leaning toward a conclusion that it was a mechanical problem. At least that's how I'm hearing it, but then again, all the news is a hoax anyway, so who knows? Maybe I can find you a link so you can read someone's writing who has more knowledge than I do.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 10th, 2014, 9:25 pm

Read the full article here:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/24/opinion/a ... light-370/

Excerpt:
Pilot: How mechanical problem could have downed Flight 370
By Les Abend

Editor's note: Les Abend is a 777 captain for a major airline with 29 years of flying experience. He is a senior contributor to Flying magazine, a worldwide publication in print for more than 75 years.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Pilot Les Abend: Evidence on Flight 370 is consistent with a mechanical concern
He says the plane might have been flying on autopilot in its final hours
All explanations are speculative until the plane's components are found, Abend says

Artguy

Post by Artguy » April 26th, 2014, 9:29 am

There is some other solid evidence to be considered. It is known that the plane was in the air at least 4 hours after it's last communication. Why didn't any of the passengers text or call their loved ones with their cells? Why when those on the ground called those aboard their phones went to voicemail suggesting the phones were still operating. I hope the CIA et al are taking a serious look at the possibility the plane is on the ground somewhere being prepared for the worst. I sincerely hope I am wrong.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 26th, 2014, 12:11 pm

They believe the plane plummeted in altitude during that time it was on autopilot and flying for a few hours. If that's the case, I've heard on news discussions from experts, all passengers would have lost consciousness when the altitude decreased so rapidly which is why nobody used their cell phones to call. That's my best guess anyway, based on news reports I've heard and discussions on news programs.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 26th, 2014, 2:15 pm

nick anderson malaysia.PNG
—nick anderson washingtonpostdotcom

I have no idea what is going on anymore, no wreckage found so far is all I know. Austrailia going to widen the search area, someone speculated it might have landed in Afghanistan.

Return to “General Discussion”