Getting totally drunk at a friend's house will lengthen your

Go ahead. Talk about it.
izeveryboyin

Getting totally drunk at a friend's house will lengthen your

Post by izeveryboyin » March 12th, 2005, 12:57 pm

life span.** There was a wild assortment of booze on the bedroom floor.... Barcardi, Smirnoff, Jose Cuervo, Corona, and unfortunately, Budweiser (Bitch u do what ever i say even rape). I'm still a little buzzed from last night, and I went to sleep simuletaneously with members of my band at around 4 or 5am. (ask me why the fuck I'm awake now) The house was full of poeple ande sexual tension. alcoholism rocks!!!

**getting totally drunk at a friend's house does not really lengthen life span and can in fact endanger your dumb ass so do like the fuckincomercials say and unleash it in moderation.
sometimes I just like to breathe.

www.technicolorfraud.blogspot.com

Glorious Amok

Post by Glorious Amok » March 12th, 2005, 2:50 pm

i plan to test this theory tonight....there's a PAJAMA PARTY AT MY PLACE!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"YOUR way is your only way." - jack kerouac

izeveryboyin

Post by izeveryboyin » March 12th, 2005, 4:13 pm

whoooooo!!!! yah!!!!! let's hear it for fuckin pajama parties!!! whhhoooo yah!!!!
--K

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » March 13th, 2005, 1:16 pm

One really should face the world clean and sober.....

Much more adventurous that way!

Ya pajama parties are cool.
Pajamless parties are better.

My pajamas have little footsies....now that's cool! 8)
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

bennie

Post by bennie » March 13th, 2005, 2:37 pm

I got drunk round a friend's house last night too.

We were supposed to get drunk and edit his video for one of his classes. It has me in my acting debut. I play a "troubled young man," not much acting then.

I have nightmares and then jump up out of bed and stare, terrified, at the camera.

We didn't edit the video. We just watched all the takes and laughed at me trying to be serious and then going into fits of laughter. Laughter is best when it isn't really allowed.

When you try to stifle it.

So instead of the video we played guitar, he painted and we listened to modern rock n roll music from hip young talent such as Kaiser Chiefs and The Bravery.

I have Tony Christie's Is This The Way To Amarillo in my head. I had been listening to Zeppelin's Physical Graffiti all day on my mini disc and singing that fucking song. Why is it that the catchy songs are often the painfully unhip ones?

hit me baby one more time...

Kayla, you're in a band? Tell me about it. What music do you play? What's your role within the band?

name and occupation?
Pamela Courson - ornament

name, occupation?
Uhhh...Jim.
well I write music review so I do:
http://www.elevationstation.net

Marksman45

Post by Marksman45 » March 13th, 2005, 4:27 pm

Hey yeah Kayla, you're in a band? You've been holding out on us
Recorded any demos? As in, got any recordings we can hear?

And then Bennie, you keep mentioning bands I've never heard of. This brings to mind something that I think would be a neat idea: a grand Studio Eight mixtape exchange.
See, have everyone who wants to participate make a mix CD of some of their favourite music, and then randomly decide which of the participants each person sends their disc to
Despite copyright laws, I think this would be neat.

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » March 13th, 2005, 4:34 pm

Heh.
Readin these posts reminds me that I haven't imbibed a spot of alcohol for 17 years. Sounds so extreme eh?
Well, I stopped one day when I woke up and the tv was on the floor smashed to pieces, and, I couldn't find my car. I vaguely remembered the night before, but I did remember that someone was banging metal trash can lids together outside my window and calling me a whorebitch. Neighbors threatening to call the cops.
Heh.
Various other cringe memories like that come up. I was a lousy drinker dammit!
Drunk stories.
Am I the only one that has em?

C'mon, share!
H 8)

bennie

Post by bennie » March 13th, 2005, 5:47 pm

I like the mixtape idea. Make it a mix CD and you've got a deal.

One of my favourite things to do is make compilations for people.

I don't do it often enough.

There is great skill involved in it. The basic guidlines can be found in Nick Hornby's High Fidelity:

"...The making of a great compilation tape, like breaking up, is hard to do and takes ages longer than it might seem. You gotta kick off with a killer, to grab attention. Then you got to take it up a notch, but you don't wanna blow your wad, so then you got to cool it off a notch. There are a lot of rules. Anyway... I've started to make a tape... in my head... for Laura. Full of stuff she likes. Full of stuff that make her happy. For the first time I can sort of see how that is done..."

And you can't include more than one song by one artist unless you make that a theme and include more than one song from every artist featured. I'm maybe just a pedantic cunt when it comes to shit like this.

It's a good idea though. Music is important and the music we'd chose to put on a CD to give to other Studio 8 members would give a little insight into us. I'm mainly an indie rock fan but I listen to a lot of music.

The cool thing is writing for Elevation Station.net means I get a shit load of free promos, demos, EPs...

To be fair, most of them suck but there are usually a few gems.
well I write music review so I do:
http://www.elevationstation.net

izeveryboyin

Post by izeveryboyin » March 14th, 2005, 12:02 pm

Marksman45 wrote:Hey yeah Kayla, you're in a band? You've been holding out on us
Recorded any demos? As in, got any recordings we can hear?

And then Bennie, you keep mentioning bands I've never heard of.
Oh.... well uh as far as the band thing is concerned, uh... yeah. Bennie often mentions bands that I love. Like the kaiser chiefs (who rock like a fuckin beast) and zepplin, the all mighty and powerful GREATEST ROCK BAND EVER!! And at the bottome, he mentions jim....morrison, whom we all know is my hero and social idol. But in all seriousness, i strum a little guitar and write a few lyrics. We play for friends and sometimes in the bar where my friend works. We're mediocre. it's just something to do. I only took it up b/c chicks that play guitar are hot....
---k
Last edited by izeveryboyin on March 14th, 2005, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izeveryboyin

Post by izeveryboyin » March 14th, 2005, 12:04 pm

might i add, hester, that i have several "lovely drunken stories to share... all of which feature me doing stupid stunts, syaing stupid things or meeting stupid people. let's hear it for the power of alcohol.
--k

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » March 14th, 2005, 1:41 pm

I like this idea too Marksy. I love music. And it's a win win situation, for if you like not the music you're sent you wind up with a mighty fine coaster, I have a nice little set.

Did someone mention skill. If there's skill involved I may have to bow out.

As far as drunken antics in my younger days, Hes, I remember not a one.....hmmmmm I wonder why that is..... :roll:
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

Marksman45

Post by Marksman45 » March 14th, 2005, 4:26 pm

So that's 3 of us;
If it stays such a small number, we could just each send each person a CD

izeveryboyin

Post by izeveryboyin » March 15th, 2005, 1:28 pm

I'm in Mars!! Sign me up, Scotty.
--k

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » March 15th, 2005, 2:08 pm

Well jeez I guess we'll just let ya'll get aquainted and that can be the interview jammmmin, man.

Kayla, I like the idea of a friendly jam band like that!!!
And you ARE the hottest chick as we all know, and if we don't, we soon shall, won't we?
Markiemon, where did you learn that jive slang?
and Bennies, bennies, benzedreen haze, you got young drunkard stories, all we've got are memories, like sober duck and hester the rose pink swan an me, in my better daze. Ah yes, I bought the tape, "Drinking in Moderation," right off the shelf, and it has stayed on the shelf ever since.......
Web of Spider on Benzedrine
http://www.amphetamines.com/benzedrine-spider.html

see
Spider Communication: Mechanisms and Ecological Significance
Edited by Peter N.Witt & Jerome S. Rovner - Princeton University Press -1982

HOME
Refs
Heroin
Cocaine
Cannabis
The Ritalin Kid
Adderall advert
Built for Speed?
Benzedrine Inhaler
The Good Drug Guide
JFK, steroids and speed
Eden, Suez and Benzedrine
Hitler and Methamphetamine
Paul Erdös : life on Benzedrine
The Effects of Drugs on a Web-based Lifestyle
there are no birds at my house to shit in your martini, there are no rats fuckin in the linguini, there's a phone on the table and a pillow on the bed, and and old Korean lesbo givin Adolf Hitler head....
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Marksman45

Post by Marksman45 » March 15th, 2005, 2:44 pm

Jive slang? Huh?
I just use country slang, south & midsouth stuff, and I guess some Delta stuff that bled over from the blues. And some stuff that I made up.

Return to “General Discussion”