911 was staged!

Go ahead. Talk about it.
mnaz

Re: 911 was staged!

Post by mnaz » April 23rd, 2015, 3:37 pm

We were tractor-beamed.

I don't know what the hell happened for sure on that day; I just remember the constant foam of outraged A.D.D. citizens from the nation of Nineteen Eighty Four shouting about how it was time for Saddam to pay the price for knocking down our Towers.

That's what I remember most. I mean, besides the utterly horrific events themselves.

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » May 5th, 2015, 2:28 pm

The ideas that 9-11 was staged are totally absurd. See link below:

http://www.news.com.au/world/six-really ... 6717737311

mnaz

Post by mnaz » May 6th, 2015, 4:49 pm

Steve, I really don't have a "dog in this fight" (I hate that expression, btw), but to dismiss a theory that Bush and Co. chose not to intervene to stop the attacks (for their own political objectives), based solely on the history of US interventionism in general, is perhaps a bit over-simplistic.

First of all, much of US interventionism has been covert operations, not overt, with a few notable exceptions, post-WW2-- mainly Korea and Vietnam. These two wars, and indeed just about all of US interventionism in the mid-to-late 20th century, came with the reliable, ready-made justification of "stopping Communism." In 1991, Saddam's incursion into Kuwait (whether enabled by Bush I's diplomatic bumbling or not) provided "justification" for war, but 10 years later, after Bush 2's hawkish (and lying) neo-cons came to power, that justification (for further war) no longer held. In January 2001, in the Bush Administration's very first cabinet meeting, extensive discussions were pursued on how the objective of removing Saddam might be attained. And there is no way in hell that Bush & Co. would come close to getting away with any sort major military push in Iraq or anywhere else in the Middle East without some sort of impactful evidence of a "global threat" to justify that push. Just saying.

To be clear, I'm not saying that I agree with this theory, but I also don't think that it's quite so easy to dismiss it based solely on the simplistic premise put forth by this particular short rebuttal (found in your link).

justwalt
Location: location infers reality... reality is still a theory

Post by justwalt » May 6th, 2015, 9:37 pm

the game...

it's gonna get...
messy-er

many is a word

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » May 9th, 2015, 2:38 pm

i think u were staged :lol:
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

tarbaby
Location: Oz, or someplace like Kansas, but mostly stilltrucking's vanity

Post by tarbaby » May 9th, 2015, 10:42 pm

all the world's a stage and the show must go one :)
“Where is that man who has forgotten words that I may have a word with him?”

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » May 10th, 2015, 12:48 am

struttin n frettin them hours away.... :lol:
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

mnaz

Post by mnaz » May 11th, 2015, 12:39 pm

Where'd he go? ...

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 11th, 2015, 3:55 pm

mnaz wrote:Where'd he go? ...
Who? :shock:

Sorry, I'm on vacation.. I'm outa touch. ;)
(sorta)

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 12th, 2015, 4:46 pm

I'm back home.... what were you guys talkin about? Did you miss me? Of course you did! 911 was a LONG time ago and nobody's going to prison. Imagine that!

How many people died at the world trade center and the pentagon? I KNOW It was a LOT less people than the US killed in Iraq. It was just an excuse to go to war. You don't believe that? Shoot me then and call me an anti-patriot. I don't give a shit. :P

Boy that was a short vacation I just had. I wish it was longer.

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » May 12th, 2015, 10:26 pm

Yes'm, Doreen, you are so right. The Trade Towers & Pentagon being hit, et al., WAS an excuse for going to war. It's sad how many people had to die. We are lucky it hasn't been more. :( It was a terrorist attack, no more, no less...

(The suicide rate for veterans is appalling. :( Doreen, I don't think anyone who knows you
would say you are "unpatriotic". We just want our country to be at peace.
I'm saying a prayer for peace and for anyone in harms way here or overseas. I wish the violence would stop. :idea:)

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 13th, 2015, 12:41 pm

Guess what? I AM unpatriotic. I don't believe in nationalism. I don't worship flags. AND I don't dig it when my country bombs, invades, and occupies other countries just to take over their resources. It's all about money. The US wants the oil over there. PLUS, they destroy the country, murder a bunch of people, then hire themselves (their own govt contractors) to rebuild it. Money money money money. MURDER for money.

And... nobody had to die. The US should mind their own business and quit murdering people for profit. It's sickening. It's EVIL!

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » May 13th, 2015, 2:52 pm

:o Doreen, I'm suprised. I'm not what they call "gung ho" either. However, I am suprised
you put that label, "unpatriotic", on yourself. It seems out of character for you...
"Yeah, war, what is it good for...absolutely nothing :!:"

Atehequa

Post by Atehequa » May 17th, 2015, 11:11 pm

Steve Plonk wrote::o Doreen, I'm suprised. I'm not what they call "gung ho" either. However, I am suprised
you put that label, "unpatriotic", on yourself. It seems out of character for you...
"Yeah, war, what is it good for...absolutely nothing :!:"
Not surprising that any decent human would rather be a human, family member and friend instead of a country , especially one like this.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 18th, 2015, 12:44 am

Not surprising that any decent human would rather be a human, family member and friend instead of a country , especially one like this.
Thank you! Our country has a murder policy ... they steal resources by bombing, killing people and occupying other countries. They want to take over the world.

Return to “General Discussion”