tinkerjack

Re: 911 was staged!

Post by tinkerjack » April 22nd, 2015, 9:44 pm

free rice

I used to be smart

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » April 22nd, 2015, 9:45 pm

BTW a Jew is someone who's mother is or was a Jewess. It is reckoned through the maternal mitochondrial DNA I guess :?
Last edited by tinkerjack on April 22nd, 2015, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free rice

I used to be smart

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 22nd, 2015, 9:46 pm

Sorry, Jack... I'm out for now ... I can't watch anything that has "illuminati" the headline. I can't take that seriously.

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » April 22nd, 2015, 9:48 pm

Yeah and I can't take 911 conspiracy sites seriously either. 8)
free rice

I used to be smart

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 22nd, 2015, 9:49 pm

tinkerjack wrote:BTW a Jew is someone who's mother is or was a Jewess. It is reckoned through the maternal mitochondrial DNA I guess :?
It's still not a RACE.. it's a religion. It has nothing to do with DNA. It has to do with heritage in regards to religion.

Personally, my father was half Lebanese and half Greek. That makes me 1/2 Middle Eastern but my family on my father's side were Christian. So, what does that make me? Is my "race" 1/2 Middle Eastern or 1/2 Christian?

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » April 22nd, 2015, 10:00 pm

I am a Quaker, but I will always be a Jew, it was Jewish women who circumcised my heart.

I have an uncle who was being interviewed for a gig as a cantor. He said they questioned him for hours about his mother's mother, and who was her mother's mother mother and back and back. They seemed really concerned about that. Apparently they could care less who the father was.
According to an article, “The Chosen Genes,” published in the Washington DC-based journal,The Chronicle of Higher Education, the “story of Jewish origins, once the province of historians and religion scholars, is now being told by DNA.”

Harry Ostrer, Jewish Professor of Genetics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (located in the Bronx, New York), said that he had “developed systematic ways to separate Jews from non-Jews.”

According to The Chronicle, Ostrer’s work “shows that geographically and culturally distant Jews still have more genes in common than they do with non-Jews around them, and that those genes can be traced back to the Levant, an area including modern-day Israel.

Race or Religion? Jewish Genes Identified
free rice

I used to be smart

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » April 22nd, 2015, 10:13 pm

free rice

I used to be smart

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » April 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm

Did not mean to hijack your thread Ton Romus. I have spent hundreds of hours checking out those sites. I just don't trust them.

The conspiracy for me is why Bush and his pals are not in jail. Why the pundits that supported the war are still pontificating in the NY Times, and on network TV.
Last edited by tinkerjack on March 9th, 2018, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
free rice

I used to be smart

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 22nd, 2015, 10:57 pm

Ton... that last post of yours which starts with "In my view" is exactly, precisely, correct. I agree with every word you wrote.... except for, "It's everything you are and everything you came from!" .... You don't know Jack, so that's a personal statement and I don't agree with that statement, but everything else you wrote, I agree with wholeheartedly!

the mingo

Post by the mingo » April 23rd, 2015, 12:05 am

BTW a Jew is someone who's mother is or was a Jewess. It is reckoned through the maternal mitochondrial DNA I guess
that may be a tribal definition, Jack, good for how far it goes but it's scope is limited and does not reveal the actual situation which goes much deeper - the definition of a real Jew has been given by and testified to in the New Testament scriptures by the Holy Spirit -

"No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person's praise is not from other people, but from God."
Ro. 2:29
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

mnaz

Post by mnaz » April 23rd, 2015, 1:02 am

Oh wow...

I really don't understand this conversation. Wow.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 23rd, 2015, 1:28 am

Me neither. Judaism is a religion, not a race and how in the heck does a person get "circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit"? What does that mean and what does it have to do with 911? I don't get it.

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » April 23rd, 2015, 6:27 am

Thank you Ton I agree that it is in important to communicate. Over the years I have checked out a lot of conspiracy sites and I have grown rather touchy about them because so many of them have material about things like The Protocols of The Elders of Zion and holocaust denials. That makes me wonder what their agenda is.

That attack on on the WTC caused 3,000 lives. The war in Iraq caused hundreds of thousands of lives, 911 was the pretext for that war I know that.

What concerns me most is how the American people can so quickly forget the lies that got us into that war which has cost us so much. How many of the politicians who voted for it were reelected.

I too wonder how Obama was debriefed. I have been wondering about him since he started wearing an American flag lapel pin after his patriotism was questioned during the 2008 campaign.

Yes I am a real live great nephew of my uncle Sam born in a Shtetl in Poland
Last edited by tinkerjack on November 17th, 2015, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free rice

I used to be smart

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 23rd, 2015, 11:47 am

Aha! I see what you meant now, Ton! Sorry for the misunderstanding. Sometimes my reading comprehension skills need improvement. I get what you were saying now. Thank you so much for explaining!

mnaz

Post by mnaz » April 23rd, 2015, 12:03 pm

Well, I still don't get it. Someone explain to me again what it means to be a "real Jew," using New Testament Bible verses. I find that a bit mystifying. I guess I'm slow.
Last edited by mnaz on April 23rd, 2015, 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”