Go ahead. Talk about it.
gypsyjoker

Re: 911 was staged!

Post by gypsyjoker » April 20th, 2015, 6:34 pm

yawn.jpg
yawn.jpg (12.14 KiB) Viewed 4910 times
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

the mingo

Post by the mingo » April 21st, 2015, 11:33 am

- as usual the dead walk around unanswered -
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 21st, 2015, 1:40 pm

we had several years of conversations about this on another site... arcanum cafe...but since 2 of the most active members in the discussions were banned, they deleted all the threads, I think... shameful! .... ms. e-piph who has also posted here before, was a ringleader in these discussions, offering a LOT of evidence .... mnaz was also involved in the discussions... I think we talked about it for at LEAST 2 years, maybe 3 ... maybe 4... OMG... a LONG time! I think Wylde (who is also here) was involved in those discussions, as well.

It's definitely NOT a yawn.... agreed.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 21st, 2015, 2:57 pm

Oh, it's cool with me to talk about it for as long as people want to talk about it! i mean, it's IMPORTANT! Bottom line is, nobody will ever go to prison. There's no accountability.

Was it fully staged or partially staged? Which parts were staged? It's very complex but the overall conclusion was that there were many people who stated that they thought it was entirely staged and even building #4 (?) ... I can't remember... just a total demolition.... or even more than that one building... It's been so long ago...and other people debated that if it were staged even to a partial degree, MANY people would have had to know about it and why aren't they talking? So, therefore Piph, who was adamant about the fact that it was a compete inside job, continued to post various posts about it with links and evidence and one post would end and another would begin and it went on for a very long time and despite the fact that the members of the site were/are generally not totally trusting of their govt, quite a few refused to believe that the govt could pull something like this off, even if they wanted to, and others stood their ground that the whole entire thing was planned and executed by the US govt.

No final conclusions were drawn other than the fact that nobody will ever be held accountable. Apparently the assassination of Bin Laden was enough for the general public.... (if THAT really happened like the official story says, even...)... sigh...

I should send Piph a note with this link. I'm sure she'd be happy to continue discussing this with you. She's a member of the site, hasn't posted here for a long time, but it's one of her life missions ... to get the truth out.

mnaz

Post by mnaz » April 21st, 2015, 6:35 pm

Yeah, we discussed it a few years back, mostly circa 2008, but intermittently thereafter as well. Among the key points (in no particular order):

1. The strange circumstances surrounding Bush & the bin Ladens.
2. Cheney on the hotline to his "team" within seconds of the attacks, discussing if they could be tied to Saddam.
3. The quick removal of wreckage and/or insufficient investigation.
4. Whether or not the quantity of jet fuel involved in these crashes could burn hot enough to melt steel (btw, not sure about this point; I think steel would need to heat up past its point of plasticity; not necessarily to its melting point).
5. Lack of eyewitnesses (or video) for the Pentagon strike.
6. The possibility that it wasn't a total "inside job," but that the Admin. knew of the attacks and didn't try to stop them.
7. The strange collapse of the 47-story WTC Bldg. #7 (spent a lot of time on that one).

I'm sure I'm forgetting some points here, but those are the ones I remember most.

In the end, people continued to believe what they already believed, and the discussions basically went nowhere. Not only that, but toward the end (2013), people aggressively heckled thread-starters on the subject. Even one of the mods engaged in this heckling. Nice.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 21st, 2015, 6:45 pm

Nice summary, mnaz.... You were much more involved in the lengthy discussions than I was and I was hoping you'd stop by and chime in. Then after the one of mods engaged in the heckling, piph got bounced, though I'm not sure whether the two are related or now. Who knows? The internet can be an odd place.... oh and the WORLD... now THAT can be an extremely strange place...and though I have participated on that site for many years, I cannot for the life of me figure out why all those threads were deleted. Is it because the site automatically deletes the person's threads who got bounced? Some copyright connection or something? Those threads were HISTORY... sure, no exact conclusions were arrived at, however, there was solid evidence presented and the discussion of the facts you listed above was important! Am I right that all the threads are gone? Do you know?

mnaz

Post by mnaz » April 21st, 2015, 6:54 pm

I don't know, Doreen. I've never actually tried to find them. I hardly ever go to that site anymore, since piph and wylde left (almost two years ago).

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 21st, 2015, 7:10 pm

I only stop by occasionally, myself. I DO think those threads are gone. I think everything both of them posted is gone. Anyway, I might send Piph a link to this thread, Mark. I'm still connected to her. She called me not too long ago (well, a year ago, which at my age is not too long.. haha).... and we talked for a couple of hours. She might want to pipe in here on this thread.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 22nd, 2015, 9:23 am

Correction... spoke with Piph ... she requested all of her posts be deleted from A. Cafe. :)

She also read this thread and said mnaz' list was right on target as to the results of the lengthy discussions we had over there. :)

And yes, Ton, I agree and many others agree that Bush & Cheney, et al, are war criminals and should be aggressively prosecuted.

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » April 22nd, 2015, 7:27 pm

What I want to know is why so many of those conspiracy theory websites have antisemitic links if you drill down through them? The one that posted that video has a link to The Protocols of The Elders of Zion.

You're Not Paranoid if It's True

Oh well what the hell
there is a true believer born every minute :(
free rice

I used to be smart

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 22nd, 2015, 9:00 pm

I agree. It had nothing to do with judaism, semitics, or any other religion. It had to do with power (money) and control of real estate and resources.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 22nd, 2015, 9:03 pm

There truly is only ONE race. Race is a social construct. The only race is the human race. But this was not about religion, race (loosely defined as skin color and place of origin of family members), this was pure and simple, easy to see.... totally about power and control of resources. It was an excuse to go to war and the excuses continue. It could be ANY excuse but this one, this was a BIG one. The whole purpose of war to begin with is to take over real estate and control the resources (thereby gaining money and power) and control the population.

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » April 22nd, 2015, 9:19 pm

Well I call it an evasion of my question.

I guess I just don't understand why so many of the conspiracy sites have links about the perfidious Jews :?: What I am saying is I try to put it in context.

That was my question.
It was not a rhetorical question.
Just wondering about that
Attachments
evading the question.JPG
free rice

I used to be smart

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 22nd, 2015, 9:34 pm

What I want to know is why so many of those conspiracy theory websites have antisemitic links if you drill down through them?
Is that the question you're talking about, Jack? Maybe this is why.... Because the websites you're referring to are "conspiracy theory websites". Could that be it?

Oh and also, if you're going to refer to certain websites and antisemitic links, why not include the links to the conspiracy theory sites as well as to the material published on those sites which has antisemitic links, and post those all the links here, also, so everybody knows what you're referring to. Could you, please? Thanks!

Otherwise, I'm not following you.

After several years of discussing this topic on Arcanum Cafe, I don't remember discussing antisemitism being a factor at all, despite the fact that there were dozens of people talking about it, so you've got me curious now, that's for sure.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 22nd, 2015, 9:39 pm

By the way, Judaism isn't a race, it's a religion.

Even in the social construct of "race" when people are asked to check a box in a survey or an official document, it will list

1) white (caucasion)
2) black (negroid)
3) hispanic or latino (white)
4) hispanic or latino (non-white)
5) asian
6) native american
7) indian (like from india)

trying to think of others... definitely, NO religions like Judaism or Muslim are included in a list of "races".

Return to “General Discussion”