Please send healing energy to Steve (saw)

Go ahead. Talk about it.
saw

Re: Please send healing energy to Steve (saw)

Post by saw » June 27th, 2016, 8:07 am

I am home healing my friends....weak and dealing with pain, my attitude remains upbeat...they tell me it takes two or three months to recover, but I may just fool them....Friday July 1st is a big day....will get the pathology report to learn if they got all the cancer....I hope so...if not I will need additional therapies, such as chemo, radiation....or possibly a new approach that I prefer...immunotherapy....where they supercharge your immune system to attack the cancer....it's very promising....Johns Hopkins just got 125 million to study this

I find myself napping frequently and have surrendered to that as what needs to happen...I walked around the block yesterday with my grandson and a buddy...baby steps....I'm must be the luckiest guy in the world to have so many friends offering help...i can't lift any weight...can't drive a car....I have awesome neighbors, an amazing family....to that extent I really feel for any poor soul that would have to do this alone...I am blessed in many ways

I haven't written much yet, but know it will come...i dabbled with a couple paintings the other day that needed enhancement....been listening to music....binge watching shows on Netflix, and receiving company for short visits which is very uplifting....I never say no to anyone that wants to visit.....can't really play my standup...i get too involved...might bust something open.....when they took my bladder they also did a hernia operation...yikes

thanx very much for everyone's concern....i do so appreciate being part of the S8 family, and the love and support it generates...poetry saved my life once before, and i believe it will do it again....peace and love, steve
If you do not change your direction
you may end up where you are heading

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » June 27th, 2016, 3:29 pm

just for the record: which show/s on netflix?

saw

Post by saw » June 28th, 2016, 7:20 am

currently judih, I'm watching Crossing Lines....it's about this diverse international group of detectives that solve crimes when a border is crossed....they are all over the place, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, England....it's beautifully shot, the acting is compelling and so are the mysteries....I finished Nurse Jackie the last time I was laid up....the similarity between these 2 shows exists in the complicated flawed characters....I think we all have a bit of good and not so good swirled together
If you do not change your direction
you may end up where you are heading

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » June 28th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Hey Steve, watch some Zatoichi....there's a great selection on YouTube.....& for free! 8)
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » June 29th, 2016, 5:06 pm

my attitude remains upbeat... good to read you , saw!
Yes, loving help is needed for a healing in transit!! (sometimes overwhelming & all...) When a had the breast biopsia I was shocked in a different way than when I had the car accident last year: in the first case I needed (to be more alone and I told about it only to some familiars, therapists and friends, in the second opportunity I had more phisical pain and impossibility to move but even though sometimes the place was nearly overcrowded, I enjoyed the presence of everyone to want to came along... it was as if I saw all of them for the first time in my life (again!) :shock:

Yeah, so fragile and so strong (both of them!) all of us are...!

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » June 29th, 2016, 10:26 pm

saw wrote:I am home healing my friends....weak and dealing with pain, my attitude remains upbeat...they tell me it takes two or three months to recover, but I may just fool them....Friday July 1st is a big day....will get the pathology report to learn if they got all the cancer....I hope so...if not I will need additional therapies, such as chemo, radiation....or possibly a new approach that I prefer...immunotherapy....where they supercharge your immune system to attack the cancer....it's very promising....Johns Hopkins just got 125 million to study this

I find myself napping frequently and have surrendered to that as what needs to happen...I walked around the block yesterday with my grandson and a buddy...baby steps....I'm must be the luckiest guy in the world to have so many friends offering help...i can't lift any weight...can't drive a car....I have awesome neighbors, an amazing family....to that extent I really feel for any poor soul that would have to do this alone...I am blessed in many ways

I haven't written much yet, but know it will come...i dabbled with a couple paintings the other day that needed enhancement....been listening to music....binge watching shows on Netflix, and receiving company for short visits which is very uplifting....I never say no to anyone that wants to visit.....can't really play my standup...i get too involved...might bust something open.....when they took my bladder they also did a hernia operation...yikes

thanx very much for everyone's concern....i do so appreciate being part of the S8 family, and the love and support it generates...poetry saved my life once before, and i believe it will do it again....peace and love, steve

Steve .... I send you continued love..... thank you so much for filling us in and please keep walking and eating and loving and enjoying your family.... we love you, Steve! xo

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » June 30th, 2016, 5:30 pm

Good luck with your recovery, Steve. :) :)

Return to “General Discussion”