All right, you punks

Go ahead. Talk about it.
stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 15th, 2005, 4:19 am

Pelerine
I have a problem with anger. I am sorry, truly sorry. I love your writing. I hoe you have not gone away mad. I rember all those creepy posts between caliscouri and brooklyn. At the time I wondered why was this guy picking on Levi

caliscouri. I never knew what happened there. I wonder if this had anything to do with it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>.......
Jamelah

by crystal on Mar 25, 2002 4:53 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you explain to me how you deserve sympathy and caliscouri doesn't when you invite him thousands of miles to visit you with false promises and lies, you then proceeed to lie and cheat on the guy, and lie and cheat on Marty, you then dump the guy in a city he's never been in before, having broken all your promises to him, and then complain when he is robbed and homeless and freezing and begging for help on this board and his crime?
As far as I can see his biggest crime was NOT hitting Marty when marty is trying to play pissing contests against caliscouri, knowing the stakes, and with a girlfriend at home, and then to compound things he threatens caliscouri with a bottle, and you whinge and moan on here about how hard done you are and caliscouri should shut up?
Personaly I find it all hard to see, when someone lies and cheats and breaks promises and plays two guys like a game of tennis and then lies and schemes about it and sends out bullshit e-mails and tries to play the sympathy card, I find that a bit sucky, and cecil? This is the person you had to protect? I think you were protecting the wrong person, and maybe that long overdue apology of yours should get posted, perhaps you shouldn't be replied to until you can begin a post with truth? and some of you other people need to take a look at their philosophies on life too, they really are quite twisted and weird when you see threatening people with bottles as ok, you see cheating as ok, you see breaking promises as ok, you see lies as ok, you see leaving a guy cold and homeless on a street as ok, you see using a person as ok, but the person says shit about it and it's a problem? you want to get your priorities right, reading this page today and over the last couple of weeks has been like reading a springer script, and it's sad to see that some of you can't see that you're worse than those sorts of people you laugh at on springer, I beg some of you people to actually think about what happened, pull your heads down from out your asses and stop poisoning this site with your perverted bullshit and evil posts, if you have nothing posotive to add you should have added nothing, how old are some people here? 4 or 6? because that's the way you have behaved, yes I am adding to it by making this post but for christs sake some one needs to wake some of you people up, you talk bullshit all day on these boards about love, religious views, philosophies and then when it comes to reality you are sadly a million miles away from what you talk about, I am joining the ever increasing people who are staying away from this site until some of you grow up, your stupid shit over the last few weeks has been to much, I feel sorry for Levi, he's worked hard on this site only to see a few people tear it to bits playing school yard, I'll check back from time to time, hopefully to find the few petty people who have spoilt this site finally growing up.
http://www.litkicks.com/BeatPages/msgAr ... &parent=-1

YABYUM

Post by YABYUM » August 16th, 2005, 7:46 pm

fair fight? a fair fight is no weapons. I often wish that wars would be fought with bare knuckles. Now that would be fun. I would join the army in a hot fucking second. Any army that would take me. I would storm any beach just to get into some real bloody throwdowns. No killing. Breaking of bones is fine. When a man gets knocked out, the medics collect him as a prisoner. After the fighting, the prisoners release is hadled through sectional games of snooker.

As for you Lrod......you're to fucking skinny to be picking fights. You, my inspirational friend, are the fucking piper. I'd follow that flute into battle. If anyone fucks with you, let me know. I always have my Docs on and they love romper stomping.......
http://frombeerstobabies.blogspot.com/

V-Agent

Post by V-Agent » August 29th, 2005, 2:12 pm

Ahh... a good single malt... indeed a drink among drinks...
I like art shows, the booze is free...

Orphic

Post by Orphic » January 3rd, 2006, 7:54 am

stilltrucking wrote:Pelerine
I have a problem with anger. I am sorry, truly sorry. I love your writing. I hoe you have not gone away mad. I rember all those creepy posts between caliscouri and brooklyn. At the time I wondered why was this guy picking on Levi

caliscouri. I never knew what happened there. I wonder if this had anything to do with it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>.......
Jamelah

by crystal on Mar 25, 2002 4:53 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you explain to me how you deserve sympathy and caliscouri doesn't when you invite him thousands of miles to visit you with false promises and lies, you then proceeed to lie and cheat on the guy, and lie and cheat on Marty, you then dump the guy in a city he's never been in before, having broken all your promises to him, and then complain when he is robbed and homeless and freezing and begging for help on this board and his crime?
As far as I can see his biggest crime was NOT hitting Marty when marty is trying to play pissing contests against caliscouri, knowing the stakes, and with a girlfriend at home, and then to compound things he threatens caliscouri with a bottle, and you whinge and moan on here about how hard done you are and caliscouri should shut up?
Personaly I find it all hard to see, when someone lies and cheats and breaks promises and plays two guys like a game of tennis and then lies and schemes about it and sends out bullshit e-mails and tries to play the sympathy card, I find that a bit sucky, and cecil? This is the person you had to protect? I think you were protecting the wrong person, and maybe that long overdue apology of yours should get posted, perhaps you shouldn't be replied to until you can begin a post with truth? and some of you other people need to take a look at their philosophies on life too, they really are quite twisted and weird when you see threatening people with bottles as ok, you see cheating as ok, you see breaking promises as ok, you see lies as ok, you see leaving a guy cold and homeless on a street as ok, you see using a person as ok, but the person says shit about it and it's a problem? you want to get your priorities right, reading this page today and over the last couple of weeks has been like reading a springer script, and it's sad to see that some of you can't see that you're worse than those sorts of people you laugh at on springer, I beg some of you people to actually think about what happened, pull your heads down from out your asses and stop poisoning this site with your perverted bullshit and evil posts, if you have nothing posotive to add you should have added nothing, how old are some people here? 4 or 6? because that's the way you have behaved, yes I am adding to it by making this post but for christs sake some one needs to wake some of you people up, you talk bullshit all day on these boards about love, religious views, philosophies and then when it comes to reality you are sadly a million miles away from what you talk about, I am joining the ever increasing people who are staying away from this site until some of you grow up, your stupid shit over the last few weeks has been to much, I feel sorry for Levi, he's worked hard on this site only to see a few people tear it to bits playing school yard, I'll check back from time to time, hopefully to find the few petty people who have spoilt this site finally growing up.
http://www.litkicks.com/BeatPages/msgAr ... &parent=-1
Wow! Talk about a blast from the past, I saw this and had to sign up and comment.

I'd almost forgotten about the whole Levi/Caliscouri stuff until about a month ago when I was over Myspace.com (ok, ok, I confess I am an internet junkie) and saw a Caliscouri having an argument with the owner of that site. It brought memories flooding back.

Mind you there was a big difference this time, the two seemed to be having a genuine intellectual joust, with no psycho games, && no animosity involved, in fact they appeared to know each other as friends.

That whole Litkicks things was just wierd, it was the reason I left the site, and on my last look around the place it looked like just about everyone else left too.

I know the messageboards were removed and there was an attempt to remove mindless chit chat from the boards, but there are clearly only a handful of contributers these days, which is a shame as it was a good website in my opinion.

At the time I didn't know which side to believe, but I think the privelage of hindisght tells us that Caliscouri was the victim of the piece, and it was kind of sick the way some people seemed to revel in playing games and telling lies to try to smear the guy and get rid of him, for whatever reasons they had.

It's a shame more people didn't realise it at the time, myself included, as we might of been able to sort it out, protect the innocent, and save what was a good forum for the arts, but practically everyone seemed to get either sucked in, or just creeped out and left.

The internet is a strange thing, who would suspect the owner of a website is some sort of nutter and that his word should be doubted?

It taught me a thing or two about online communities and personalities.

Still, alls well that ends well, as I said I ran into the personality that is Caliscouri (online) sometime before christmas, and although we didn't talk it's clear he's now doing well for himself && living a happy and productive life, so it would appear no real harm was done.

I would be interested to know if anyone knows of any of the sites that he writes on these days, if indeed he does, as he was always a unique, challenging, and creative writer.

He was not nessecerally my favourite writer, but in many ways he was the most leading edge writer on the site, always trying new things, instead of peddling the same old tried and tested that so many others did.

He was one of the few genuine talents there, maybe that was one of the reasons that Levi was so against him?

Maybe it was some sort of jealousy trip?

Anyway, the past is in the past, but I had to stop by and comment, because, like I said, this stuff is a real blast from the past.

So what about any other ex-litkickers?

There were a couple of other genuinely talented members at the site (as opposed to very good amateurs), does anybody know where they went, or what they do now?

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 3rd, 2006, 5:22 pm

I got an email from him. Probably one of those automated mail thingies. He was starting a new website or or an e-zine. Sorry I can't post it- I go through so many hard drives. I got ten or 15 of them layeing around. Anyday now I am going to slave them and extract old email. Levi is a hell of a nice guy. Cali? I don't know him. I remember the night surfer mike got drunk and slurred his typing :lol: I been missing that guy. You talk about truly talented, slurred typing is not as easy as it looks.

Well back to that night:
Cali posted one to me and mike that said something like "come on guys lets blow this sick site." I remember saying "no can do I am the sickest one here."

I hope he is well.

I miss jota and illuminara and the haiku board most of all.

Hell i even miss perezoso, that shows you how sick i am.

I posted that crystal thing cause I miss the hell out of the scent of estrogen. :roll:

Clay what happened to the RodCasts? Loved those things. Everyweek was better and better.

This Post is from August 2005
Sorry I took so long to reply.
Last edited by stilltrucking on July 3rd, 2006, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 3rd, 2006, 5:33 pm

fair fight? a fair fight is no weapons

Gandhi rules.

What about sucker punches?

Or if i snuck up on you while you were sleeping?

I have not won a fight since the fifth grade.

Fair fights never crossed my mind.

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » August 21st, 2006, 10:21 am

do we eat the cotton candy then or what? can we eat it? do we just have to wear it? i'm still confused. i can't believe my first post here is about eating/wearing cotton candy. mom would be proud.
Why did you delete your second post to studio eight?

I have deleted hundreds of my posts.

This is a very interesting string, it reminds me of the night Lightning Rod, Stupid Bob, and perezoso got into a pissing contest.

I got so nauseated I started deleting every post I ever made here.

I even deleted my posts that were replied to.

I just put a stupid

in the text box.

These days I feel free to delete any post that has not been replied to.
But I don't edit or delete posts that have been replied to. I am still paranoid about that after you flamed my ass all over the place on litkics 8)

I miss that flame board. I used to call it my zen board. I hope that sweet Palestinian grandmother of yours is well. I hope you are all well.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » August 21st, 2006, 11:05 am

Yes, well I like insulting people...I find it very enjoyable...unfortunately you always gotta worry about feelings...Feelings...pashaw!

Sarcasm is one of my most favorite types of humor. But you've got to engage in it with a smile on your face and a ready hand to leap in and smooth over any misunderstandings any ruffled feathers created because...

there are tender toes everywhere!
there are hackles just waiting to shoot up!
there are bruises aching to reach the surface!
there are sensitive places that don't like to be touched...not even in jest, let alone joust!

for me lively banter back and forth, carefree, frivolous, spontaneous is just the ticket for a lovely train ride in life...most people don't even get out of the Depot...guarded they are...guarded...they place sentinels at the gates of their mouths and not so much as a peep erupts until it's been surveiled for the all so important politically sensitively correctness of it...

Bullshit Bullshit that's what the band plays nowadays!

how the fuck is anybody supposed to get to know anybody if they don't speak their flipping minds.

Luckily I...for the most part...prefer solitary confinement, where I only connect with those I choose to. Because frankly Scarlet, too many people are far too fake and plastic to inspire even the slightest bit of interest from me. Not that they're missing all that much! :roll:

anyway, my chest is light and carefree and unburdened for a time.:wink:

I hate hurting people's feelings. Hate it. But I love to joke and play, let my mind hang out and about. It is a fine line I tread and sometimes I'd just like to leap over the verbal edge and dally there awhile.

Fucking conscience...someone should shoot it. 8) No No I know, conscience is good, conscience is good...I just think that unconscious is better...sometimes!

signed,
the usually zipper-lipped one
I know, I know, if it isn't the zippered-lipped one calling the other zippered-lipped ones buttons!
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 21st, 2006, 8:40 pm

It may be a guy thing. It was not an insult, that tripped the trigger, it was a threat. He (perezoso) was acting like one of those truck stop CB rambo's. he is a brilliant writter, I still miss his poetry but he could be such a candy @$$, :roll:

But I got sidetracked on the flame thing, not trying to flame pel. I was just curious about why she deleted that a post. I thought it was interesting and was dwelling on it for about a week, but I guess I remained silent too long. Because I wanted to reply to it today. I been watching the Cabaradio all day and I finally got to hear her voice. My feelings were hurt on litkicks but I had it coming.

I am a fine one to comment on deleted posts dang me. It was an interesting post and now I can' even remember it.

I like razzing you sometimes but I always think of a that dylan tune about she laughs like a woman but breaks like a little girl. Never my intent to hurt anyones feeling, but I am still crazy jack son of crazy mike. I was raised on Obsidian words and sometimes slip past the gate. sometimes a winky helps,

SOmetimes I think there is too much clarity mousey1, sometimes i think it starts to sound like Scientology.

tarbaby
Location: Oz, or someplace like Kansas, but mostly stilltrucking's vanity

Post by tarbaby » November 23rd, 2008, 3:49 pm

Oz

There is an Israeli writer that I wish more americans were familiar with. Seems as if he is more known in Europe. His name is Amos Oz. I think he changed his name to Oz, it is the Hebrew word for strength, I forgot what his real name was.

His grandfather told him that "The world revolves around the hand that writes."

Was this the first post on S8? It is a classic, pelerine has only one post here since the place started. I was just thinking about her. And my streak of sarcasm, that woman hated me. She seemed to hate surfermike too.

Clay do you remember the night that mike got drunk and started slurring his typing? How the frick do you type slurred? Got to be a pretty dam good typist to do that. I also remember the bit he wrote about the time he saw God on a fire base in Vietnam.
“Where is that man who has forgotten words that I may have a word with him?”

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 23rd, 2008, 3:59 pm

wowow

what memories

kicking up the past, jack?

always fun to reminisce :)

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 23rd, 2008, 4:24 pm

I was just thinking about pelerine.

She said she had a Palestinian grandmother.

K&D

Post by K&D » December 3rd, 2008, 12:20 am

Truckin....

How come i don't remember details, I mean was I an oblivious kid? It feels like my familyies divorce...i remember something happend but i never understood.

I tend to be very clingy, I like who I like, obviously L-rod and yourself and I liked Yaby too...where is that dude so was i just not aware, i remember that there was a lot of arguing, and then i think i left and came back and no one was there....damn i wish i could remember.

was perdia there back then, I'm going to blab and blab and say a very truckin sort of thing here but I don't remember Perdia, but now I really like her and I feel like Jack's going to agree with me on this one but and i feel like an ass but...i wonder if its because she has such an attractive avitar or the way she writes that she's smiling, did she use to do that? i don't remember that...funny how your perseption of people changes or you notice different things at different stages in your life....i don't remember her from litkick days...

truckin, P.M me and try to be consious, what the hell happened?
Blah!

K&D

Post by K&D » December 3rd, 2008, 12:20 am

geez i'm so demanding
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 3rd, 2008, 5:39 am

No need for a PM
We can talk about it here.
What happened was I hit on jamelah, what happened was I was a peckerhead.
Litkix was good for me, I spent a lot of time on the flames board getting my ass kicked. I used to call it my Zen board.

My epiphany
"What I wish for now is no longer to be happy but only to be aware." Camus.

I thought it was an odd coincidence that both Pelerine and Jamelah both had Palestinian grandmothers. For a while I thought they were the same person.

Return to “General Discussion”