This is the End my friends....

Go ahead. Talk about it.
mtmynd

This is the End my friends....

Post by mtmynd » March 9th, 2022, 6:40 pm

Watching the news ... nobody seems to have an answer with MadMan Putin has the key - Nuclear Bombs that he we fear he will use.

Will Putin actually "pull the trigger" assuring a rapid counter attack with U.S. Nukes...

What will this prove...? Assured death to Russia... to every Nation surrounding the Blast... A huge possibility the U.S. will be included in the Death Strike...
Having never actually witnessed the mighty power of the Nuclear bomb (s) within the threat Putin could leash.... we can only wonder... think... worry... loose sleep.... bring your loved ones close to you... Every religion on Earth will (should ) PRAY! The last hope the senses of Putin (and his cronies) surrender (a doubtful dream.

No matter does happen as we go about our lives either sweating how the end will be.... OR!!! carry on the best we know how.
{note - our political choices (or not) will be able to go under ground with enough food and drink to aid their concerns}
~~~CBL~~~

Arcadia

Re: This is the End my friends....

Post by Arcadia » March 11th, 2022, 4:02 pm

No subways, bunkers, subterranean train stations, sótanos or something similar around here... we are all living at plain air or hunged at some levels upside the floor..to sing " No bombardeen Rosario" like a mantra with García's music (as we did 40 years ago) it would be maybe our only choice... Sad what is happening in Ucrania, in our world... Everybody's talking about Putin's personality, madness, ambition, paranoia, brutality (what is obvious) ... But it's all about "him"? Is he the only cause? Is it that easy? the unique madman on earth?...mmm...I feel strongly Frommian these days... (it can also change)

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: This is the End my friends....

Post by Doreen Peri » March 12th, 2022, 1:53 am

Horrible times controlled by this evil, despicable autocrat. I refuse to believe this is the beginning of the end.

Return to “General Discussion”