I've discovered dimly that I hate it here...

Go ahead. Talk about it.

Which of these words makes you want to punch a 115lb girl named Heather?

pretty
No votes
hag
No votes
cheating
No votes
homewrecker
No votes
stupid
No votes
All of them... in fact each inspires a new and more gruesome vision in my head.
No votes
I always want to punch 115lb girls named Heather. They smell funny.
100%

Total votes: 4

izeveryboyin

I've discovered dimly that I hate it here...

Post by izeveryboyin » June 27th, 2006, 7:50 pm

I am ill. I don't need Nyquil or a doctor. I feel faint. My stomach is churning with hatred. I am also mildly depressed. The city runs amok with miles and miles worth of long-haired shiny-eyed beauties who parade their superior appearance about like a civilized circus act. All the while I am forced to huddle about with my slingbag in tow, snapping blurred pictures of myself so the pimple from last night won't show. I hate it here. Whenever I see couples holding hands I think of the fantastic sex they are just about to have b/c of course there is no couple over the age of twelve w/out a sex life. At home on the futon, I am forced to look at half naked men licking cherries in liquor ads and the response in my underwear is... enthusiastic to say the least. B/c of my fuckwit ex-boyfriend the number of seconds since last I have had sex is staggering. They are still calculating the figure over in China, and, since the seconds are ever-increasing, they find the task less than pleasing. There is no noise I hear on the television that upsets me more than the moan of a woman in the throws of passion. I am vaguely torn between hatred of the ugliest kind, and being slightly turned on. When the program ends I lie in bed and count the imperfections in the paint job. Sometimes I read. Sometimes I just lay there and hope to God this is not the end of it all. Around the world everywhere girls who are prettier than me are getting fucked in ways I can't even imagine (yes I can) while I stare at David Beckham's ass and wonder what it looks like fresh out the shower. And I don't even fucking like soccer. So if you're a pretty girl with a truly astoshing number of men wishing to be a part of your ilk... I say only this: One day you will become old and withered and you cheekbones will sag and your ilk will dissipate and flock to the younger generation to validate their sexuality before their own eventual death and you will be driven to a life of endless plastic surgery. Most of which will go horribly, shit-eatingly wrong and you will be left with half a football for a face. And I will be there to write about you, like the vile, bitter hag that I am, with a following of dedicated fans who worship my every word. I will look upon your shriveled figure, and in a rather shrill, condescending voice I will say, "Enjoy the view from down there, you miserable bitch, b/c from now on you'll always be on the bottom... and I will keep my heel in the back of your plastinated head to see to it that you are." Moo Hoo Haha.

END.
sometimes I just like to breathe.

www.technicolorfraud.blogspot.com

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » June 27th, 2006, 8:13 pm

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA!

Funny stuff.

I loveth the last couple lines the best.

Envy and jealousy are vile emotions. I don't like to entertain them. Writing about them as you have just done is quite a healthy way of handling them I'd say. You can look back over what your envy and jealousy hath wrought.

I don't think I've ever been jealous until extremely recently. I hate it! It appears to be a very unreasonable and stupid emotion and often with very few grounds to base itself upon. I will always fight it with all my might, it is irrational.

Poor Heather has her problems too no doubt! She is more to be pitied...she is not you!

Izzy, you go girl. :D
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » June 27th, 2006, 10:41 pm

100 cute heathers of vile on the wall
100 cute heathers of vile
if one cute heather should happen to fall
99 cute heathers of vile on the wall

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » June 28th, 2006, 1:47 pm

mm...the name Heather only makes me think in Leonard Cohen. How many kilos are 115lb?

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » June 29th, 2006, 11:15 am

I pulled a girls pig tail once, but I have never had the desire to hit a woman.

How do names get so popular. One year every one I meet is named Brittany, next year it is megan, and Chelsea. Mandy.

It must be a real problem for parents to think of names.

If I had a daughter I would name her hester, a son I would name Hester too. If I had a second child his/her name would be hester2, and hester3 and so on.

bohonato

Post by bohonato » June 29th, 2006, 11:26 am

My dad had five brothers, and his dad (my grandfather) referred to them as Son 1, Son 2, Son 3, etc. But hey, he was Russian and probably red all over.

izeveryboyin

Post by izeveryboyin » June 29th, 2006, 6:26 pm

mouse... what can I say? Tis true that there is none so vile as Heather, the story behind her is... arg. Too long, too stupid and I'm not telling. Perhaps writing is the best way to handle jealousy and envy... though I'm not sure "handle" is the right word as I still always want to punch 115lb girls names Heather. Judih... you have just chosen my new theme song. Arcadia... That is creepy... as is Leonard Cohen. If it helps, I believe 115lbs is about 8st 12 or something. But that would only help if you were British... so if you're not.... uhm... shut up, that's why. St... these names aren't popular. Parents named their vile children the same stupid fucking names year after year b/c they are bored, b/c they are lazy, but mostly, b/c they're so afraid that someone's going to think their child has a dumb name that they name it something every other child is called for 5 miles up the road just so they aren't left out. Simple-minded bastards. Boho... your grandfather was weird.

--k
sometimes I just like to breathe.

www.technicolorfraud.blogspot.com

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » June 29th, 2006, 6:48 pm

That is creepy... as is Leonard Cohen.
:evil: Bitch! :evil:

no, no, I take that back...

BITCH! :twisted:

May you one day sire or mire a towheaded little girl named Heather! :wink:
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!

abcrystcats

Post by abcrystcats » June 30th, 2006, 1:09 am

As a vile, bitter hag, I say unto you: GO. GET A LIFE. A real life. I mean.

I am the:"So if you're a pretty girl with a truly astoshing number of men wishing to be a part of your ilk... I say only this: One day you will become old and withered and you cheekbones will sag and your ilk will dissipate and flock to the younger generation to validate their sexuality before their own eventual death"

You are talking about me. I will be 46 in August. There was a time when I
could (and did) fuck anything I wanted. Hello and goodbye.

Get over it.

There are other more worthy projects.

P.S. Quit smoking.

B.T.W. I am still very horny. My problem.

e_dog

Post by e_dog » June 30th, 2006, 2:05 am

"The only thing less attractive than a desperate woman is the man who would have her."

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » June 30th, 2006, 2:18 am

She showed up at the Quaker meeting one Sunday.
She was desperate alright.
Beautiful woman
She was crushed
Her husband cheating
I suppose it was a revenge fuck
But it was sweet
I had her

And then for a couple days she took me around to places to be seen by her friends and his. We went swimming together with her two young children. We went to a play. We went every where to be seen together. A fine revenge. I looked like a motorcycle bandido, long hair and beard. All I needed was some tattoos and a earring.

Desperate distraught women and short romances--
my specialty
A woman would have to be desperate for a laugh to fuck me.

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » June 30th, 2006, 5:24 pm

mmm...I'll shut up, ok (but maybe I'll be busy the next time you ask something), "creepy".

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 1st, 2006, 6:54 am

And bad hair days

I lied again
Well I forgot
"I never wanted to hit a woman"
I said
But there was one
Back in 1963
My mother
In a fit of rage
I held her throat in my hands.

Yes, creepy are us.

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » July 1st, 2006, 8:21 pm

izeveryboyin WHAT have I told you about hitting!!!! It is wrong because it will lead to nothing at all!!!! You should be thankful that you can rise above all that and say I'M NEVER BE ENVIOUS OF THEM!!!!
Last edited by Dave The Dov on March 19th, 2009, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » July 2nd, 2006, 6:03 pm

okay, I'll let the "Leonard is creepy" remark go...he'd probably be flattered anyway...as would I. 8)

Is she delicately chocolate coated like you, this Heather?

I picture her as a blonde or variation thereof.

Roll me over in the clover
Tickle me Heather with a feather

you need to lighten up sunshine girl

sticks and stones will break the bones of little girls like Heather

you need to concentrate on the heaven that is you, build yourself up from within, never mind this jealousy rap

if that fails

you can always stick gum in her hair

wads of it

hope this helps...I'm here for ya! :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”