Victoria BC--yes~!!!!!

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Axanderdeath

Victoria BC--yes~!!!!!

Post by Axanderdeath » August 26th, 2006, 1:19 pm

I just got here yesterday. I was staying at this hostel... ocean island..;. it had signs alll over the place--"chill out in the lounge"--or--"kick back and check out our way cool web site."--I felt my peers to be morons, but at least they thought enough to have enough money to keep themselves from having to stay at a homeless shelter. ---all this neon signage aside there were lots of cute fucking girls walking around horny and drunk in that place. I am not looking forwards to the homless shelter, but I am use to staying at places like that now--sadly--Victoria could be a good city for me--I am excited to see vancouver island--can't help but feel a little down about the living arrangments but I can get construction work no problam come monday and I willl be out of thr homless shelter-shit hole--or maybe I will meet some nice girl who will take me in...

geoff
thus spoke G.A.P.

firsty

Post by firsty » August 26th, 2006, 1:28 pm

good to see you, man. thingsll work out.

mostly make sure youve got a notebook on you. i cant wait to listen to some more lines.
and knowing i'm so eager to fight cant make letting me in any easier.

[url=http://stealthiswiki.nine9pages.com]Steal This Book Vol 2[/url]

[url=http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?26032]Get some hosting![/url]

GordonWilson

Post by GordonWilson » August 26th, 2006, 5:27 pm

dude! victoria's my city! (but now i'm in the caribbean on a ship)

if you wanna meet laid back hip locals, live supa-cheap, and get the most out of your stay, i recommend going and hanging out at a few of the following spots:

1) market square - meet some of the footbaggers. they'll give you the best info on great hostels, cheap rent, easy work, quality smoke.

2) bastion square / causeway - this is just to watch the great sights, dig on the tourist traffic and all the summer ladies

3) check out peacock billiards on johnson street - some cool cats and relaxing atmosphere - maybe meet some good people

4) for upscale style mixed with hippy madness and the ultimate breeze, check out cook street village and have a coffee or tea at the moka house. right there at beacon hill park you're bound to meet people and their dogs from all walks of life...

man, i'm pretty jealous. i love vic in the summertime; alas i've been working on ships for most of the last ten summers. i'll be in victoria around october 1-5 to visit some pals and clean out my storage locker, so if you're still around let me know. always nice to meet someone from afar who hangs out on dor & clay's stompin grounds...

-gord
Learn before you vote. Politicians lie.

Return to “General Discussion”