The Taliban in Pakistan

What in the world is going on?
Barry

Post by Barry » June 12th, 2009, 11:55 am

Oh, I got it, truck. Sarcasm. But my point was it doesn't help. It is in fact counterproductive. Thanks for the video. I teared up.

I used to have some friends I tripped with a lot back in the 80's, Cecil. Then they all got born again. They're still waiting on the Rapture. All I see for that date is four days before Christmas, three days before my oldest son's birthday.

Peace,
Barry

Nazz

Post by Nazz » June 13th, 2009, 6:23 pm

It's not sarcasm.
It's utter loving disgust at this point.
Spin it any way you want.

Barry

Post by Barry » June 13th, 2009, 7:59 pm

God help you, Nazz.

No spin needed or necessary.

Peace,
Barry

Nazz

Post by Nazz » June 14th, 2009, 12:35 pm

Ok, thanks.

I think.

Looking back, I guess I did kind of crap on your thread, Barry, so I suppose an apology is in order. My frustration gets the better of me at times, as I (unfortunately) shared with the world here, I suppose. I've always been disturbed in general about the same mistakes being made over and over, including my own, especially in matters of war and military-based economy and such. But I really shouldn't crap on someone else's thread for those, or any other reasons.

Barry

Post by Barry » June 16th, 2009, 2:37 pm

Looking back, I guess I did kind of crap on your thread, Barry, so I suppose an apology is in order. My frustration gets the better of me at times, as I (unfortunately) shared with the world here, I suppose. I've always been disturbed in general about the same mistakes being made over and over, including my own, especially in matters of war and military-based economy and such. But I really shouldn't crap on someone else's thread for those, or any other reasons.
Thanks, Nazz. Ya got balls. I are eee ess pee eee see tee that. And you, too. You're a man.

Peace,
Barry

e_dog

Post by e_dog » June 20th, 2009, 5:49 pm

Blame Bush.

Jeremyah Wright was Wright. God damned America.

O'bama no sav iour.
I don't think 'Therefore, I am.' Therefore, I am.

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”