The Bilderberg Society

What in the world is going on?
abcrystcats

The Bilderberg Society

Post by abcrystcats » October 14th, 2004, 10:55 am

This may be a question for Lightning Rod ... Does anyone here know anything about the Bilderbergers? If so, what do you think about them? Are they real, are they as powerful as people claim, or is this just another conspiracy theory? I looked up a bunch of websites and the evidence seemed pretty flimsy. I admit that they probably do exist, but I see no convincing evidence of POWER. They look like an elite club to me.

Anybody have an opinion, or some good websites you can direct me to?

Thanks

stilltrucking

flying saucer take me away

Post by stilltrucking » November 1st, 2004, 4:04 pm

I have a dear friend in virginia, a Catholic and a gentle kind soul he would tell me all about the Tri-lateral Commission the Council On Foreign Relations and the Bilderbuggers, I checked them all out and they would list all the politicians who belonged to one or the other, some had B or CFR or TLC after their names. There were a lot famous people like clinton and rockefeller colin powell on the list, but there were a few who also had an * by their names. the * were also Jews.
not to sound like a paranoid jew
Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of men?
The Shadow do.

abcrystcats

Post by abcrystcats » November 1st, 2004, 4:12 pm

Oh cool ... someone finally responded to this thread.

The websites I found had NO names that I recognized and some photographs that looked like people on a busman's holiday, or at a business convention. There wasn't enough scary stuff there for me to think that's it's even real, let alone influential.

But ... who knows?

My Dad is convinced that there's something behind it.

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”