Anti-Gay Rights "Singing Senator" Arrested

What in the world is going on?
Zlatko Waterman

Anti-Gay Rights "Singing Senator" Arrested

Post by Zlatko Waterman » August 28th, 2007, 11:35 am

Another Republican guardian of American morals gets nabbed for a straying shoe . . .

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/082807M.shtml

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » August 28th, 2007, 11:45 am

was he anti-gay rights?
mercy
he was peeping thru the front of a shit stall of the hombres restroom in the minnehaha international airpark
a fuzz waz on the throne
then this senatoor sits down nextdoor
places his briefcase along the underside of the door in front
and slides his fingers along the underside of the stall wall
his fingertips extending underneath and seen by the fuzzmon

so he gets arrested
he says it's a misunderstanding
cooincidence

fortunately the criminology professionals
know all the secret signals professed by bathrooom swinging senatoors
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Zlatko Waterman

Post by Zlatko Waterman » August 29th, 2007, 1:25 pm

Further comments on Senator Craig's conduct ( both pro and con, by a variety of bloggers . . .)

http://www.takimag.com/blogs/article/ca ... ants_down/

--Z

e_dog

Post by e_dog » August 30th, 2007, 7:39 am

Nobody should be surprised that he's gay -- Of course, all anti-gay rights Republicans are gay themselves, just in denial.

But what's shocking is this "sting operation" by the cops in bathrooms. Now, we allgotta be careful when using the shitter . . . make certain you don't tap your foot! that might be a secret sign of solicitation! don't reach your hand un der the stall -- imagine the possibilities of police entrappment ...

they remove the roll of tp from one stall, then when the guy in that stall asks his neighbor if he's got any extra toiletpaper, the cop says "Sure!" then the hapless shitter reaches under the stall to receive the toilet paper and the cop slaps the handcuffs on his wrists!

Republican leaders ship's barbershop singin' swingers.

Seriously, are there any Republicans who AREN'T perverted in some manner, whether as sadistic militarist types or closeted sex fiends, this guy Senator Craig is rather innocent really. There's no crime in being homosexual. Only crime of his is opposing gay rights, gays in military.

But bathrooms ain't sex parlours. That takes away business from gay bars, the powerful lobby that is behind all this anti-gay law enforcement anyway, cause normalcy'll cut into their segragation-based business-model.
I don't think 'Therefore, I am.' Therefore, I am.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » August 30th, 2007, 8:34 am

The senatoor's denial about being gay, as a bathroom swinger,
makes about as much sense as Bill Clinton's denying his sexual relations with that woman,
I guess ya got to put it into the pokey to make the relations count, that's the key word here, "relations"
so the Republickin senatoor ain't gay, he just likes to give head.

Thank gawd for some comic relief! Just what we needed in these dawg days of summer, unless you are in Californicatia, where the cruisers all left for more conservative regions, where the closet queens are in better supply, and they ain't no dawg days, only pussy nights!

One time when I was on my last hiatus, from May 87- March 88, been here ever since,
I parked my car at a freeway rest stop about 30 miles south of Fart Worthless. It was late, like ten PM, I wanted to take a nap, and try to decide where I wanted to head for next. Mercy, the traffic into that men's bathroom was amazing. I'd see somebody go in and they would stay there for a long while. Somebody else also, maybe I was paranoid, but I took off.
Still wonder if I was in synch with the vibes.

Too bad the ladies don't line up like that!
Still, I don't want any lady asking me for toilet paper whilst I am forstalled in the crapper. nobody, nobody, can do the boogaloo,
when contemplating defacation on the throne.

Ya wanna know how many times I have brought toilet papers to folks lately, on-the-job?
Shit, I'da probably given the senatoor some toilet paper too, to keep him offa my back!! If he was a set-up fuzz, I'd kick him in the balls.

One time, on the road in Eureka, Cal, I was propositioned by a young woman outside a neighboorhood store to buy her some beer, which I declined to do, me being all tatterred and worn, her being well dressed with RayBan sunglasses, and sure as shootin, when me and the Guatemalan came out of the store, they was three plain clothes fuzz, babes included, watching and smiling to themselves.

Something unethical about this sorta thing. Ya'df think they might be better off investigating for children and families or some such
we got over 2 million folks in jail in America, mostly non-violent "offenders," with minimal rehab penitence allocations,taking away their voting rights, yet with more weapons here in-country USofA than any other place in the world, including Iraq.
not only unethical, these paranoid sting ops for hypocritical cruising troll senatoors, but our priorities are all wrong too, boogalooooo.
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Zlatko Waterman

Post by Zlatko Waterman » August 30th, 2007, 12:23 pm

Jim is correct about wrong priorities.

I am no respecter of Republican persons, as many of you have discerned by now.

But I think the Idaho cops are a little shoe- tap-happy, and it's a shame, as my wife commented, that this "sting" probably wouldn't have happened in a women's restroom . . .

A shame? No-- a celebration. Equal rights for gay men, I say . . .

Senator Craig doesn't seem ready to pledge the Mark Foley Club yet. But who knows? Anything to deflect public interest from the lust in Washington to "Nuke towelheads" . . .

--Z

Zlatko Waterman

Post by Zlatko Waterman » August 31st, 2007, 11:16 am

MORE COMMENTS ON SENATOR CRAIG
( posted on Google News):

Comment by Melanie Sloan, Executive Director, Citizens for Responsibility & Ethics in Washington
Comment from Melanie Sloan of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington - 19 hours ago

Melanie Sloan, executive director of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, expressed surprise that Sen. Larry Craig has been forced to relinquish his committee assignments in light of this week's revelations that he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct in connection with an attempted sexual encounter with an undercover officer in a Minneapolis airport restroom.

"Senator Ted Stevens maintains his position on the Appropriations Committee despite being the subject of a major criminal investigation, including an FBI raid on his Alaska home and Senator David Vitter maintains his assignments despite admitting to the crime of soliciting a prostitute."

Sloan noted that in response to CREW's calls for Sen. Stevens to step down from his position on the Senate Appropriations Committee where he has jurisdiction over the Department of Justice's budget, Senate Minority Leader Mitchell McConnell demurred, defending Sen. Stevens. Sloan continued, "A disorderly conduct plea requires a member to give up his committee assignment, but a full-fledged bribery investigation does not. Apparently, in the view of the Republican conference there is almost nothing more serious than a member attempting to engage in gay sex."

"For consistency's sake, Senators Stevens and Vitter should both be forced to give up their committee assignments as well."

Comment by Kelly McBride, Ethics Group Leader, The Poynter Institute
It's not black and white - 17 hours ago

Most of the questions I've fielded go something like this,"Why should journalists have the right to dig into someone's private life?" What I wish reporters would ask me is, "How should journalists make decisions about when it's appropriate to dig into the private lives of public figures?"

See, I don't think this is a yes-or-no question for journalists. Sometimes it's important to know the details of a politician's sex life. When? Well that's tricky. Certainly when a politician has been accused of criminal behavior, the public deserves information. Beyond that, although I don't believe there is a direct correlation between private morality and public competency, voters have said they care if a candidate has been faithful and loyal to the promises made in his personal life. So, if a politician's private behavior makes his public image seem deceptive or dishonest, that may be important.

In the case of Larry Craig, most newsrooms reported an allegation made last year by an activist who claimed to have interviewed several men who said they had a sexual relationship with the men. When professional journalists pressed the activist for names or even verification that the sources existed, the results left a lot of room for doubt. Some journalists said they didn't really care whether or not Craig was gay, they simply wanted to document the effect the allegation would have on Idaho and Republican politics. But other journalists said it did matter, that now that the rumor was widespread, Craig's constituents deserved to know the truth.

I respect the journalists at the Idaho Statesman who set out to determine the truth. I respect their initial decision to keep investigating and not publish information that seemed inconclusive. And I respect their decision to then publish the inconclusive information, in the new light of Craig's arrest and guilty plea. The information became further context for citizens to understand the criminal charge.

Twenty years ago, things would have been different. When professional journalists were the gatekeepers of information, it was easy to say, "This has no bearing on his ability to do his job." But there are no gatekeepers anymore. Part of what professional journalists do is sort out the truth. So rather than repeat rumors, I respect those who set out to determine the truth.

It's not easy to determine when a politician's sex life should be fodder for the news. When the truth is murky, the best service journalists can do is to make it more clear, provide more context, give citizens more good information.

Zlatko Waterman

Post by Zlatko Waterman » August 31st, 2007, 8:31 pm

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 2nd, 2007, 5:31 am

Apparently the first thing he did was hand the cop his business card identifying himself as a US senator. And he asked the cop "what do you think about that?" noblesse oblige?

"Your president is not a crook"
Your senator is not gay
He is just in denial.
It hurts my head to think about where Craig's head is.

It is a brave new world where everyone gets their 15 minutes of infamy.

Family Values, family values. Where is Reverend Haggard when we need him?

Geez jimboloco those "rest areas" the truckers used to call them "pickle parks"

e_dog

Post by e_dog » September 4th, 2007, 9:02 am

The Republicans should do a gay debates, like dem Dems.

Cheney is a homophobe, Gonzalez too.
I don't think 'Therefore, I am.' Therefore, I am.

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » September 5th, 2007, 3:02 am

Gropin in da boyz room,
everyday!
Gropin in da boyz room,
but he ain't gay!
Gropin in the boyz room,
it don't pay!
Cuz everybody knows that
Gropin ain't the republican
way.....

:roll: