I'm I Imagining This????

What in the world is going on?
Dave The Dov

I'm I Imagining This????

Post by Dave The Dov » January 23rd, 2009, 7:52 am

Obama has ordered Guantanamo Bay and all the CIA secret prisons to be shut down forever!!!! Are we cynical folks here on Studio 8 going start liking this guy???? I ask you!!!!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 23rd, 2009, 8:05 am

The front page of my local paper yesterday
A picture of President Obama siting at the presidential desk a window behind him must have been twenty feet high, letting in the light blue sky and tree limbs to be seen outside. His desk had one folder on it and he was on the phone. I layed open the paper and looked at it quite a while. It was a good feeling.

Did you see where one of the prisoners released from Gitmo is now the head of Al-Qaeda in Yemen?

I guess I like him dave. More like I have decide to trust him. Enjoy everyday of this honeymoon.

I am giving our new president all the benefit of the doubt, but god help us if we start getting cynical.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » January 28th, 2009, 10:01 am

there is a discrepency about that claim that the alqaida yemenese was accurate, however bethatasitmay, the large numbers of alqaida recruits balloooonned after GITMO was a done deal;;;;; semi-colonis flush

GITMO did a lot more damage that it accomplished, tenuous accomplishments at best;;;;; it was a fear mongering posturing by dickhead and bumbass and their ilk

lets get cynical
let me see your frown :x
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”