GOOGLE
where the
World's Questions are Answered
in a
transcendental instant!

Arcadia

Re: Divide & Conquer

Post by Arcadia » November 1st, 2010, 2:20 pm

well, doreen... at least it seems to be the democrats vs the republicans, no? ... or it´s more complex this time?? :)

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 1st, 2010, 4:47 pm

It's more than the democrats vs the republicans. Seems quite a bit more complicated than that to me. There are many more smaller factions at odds with each other. The country isn't split in half, it's divided into more pieces than 2. That would be too simple.

And if I'm not the only one thinking things like that... that others also are thinking that there may be deliberate "divide and conquer" strategies being employed, then could someone provide me links to these other people's websites so I can learn more about why I'm fitting in with their paranoiac thoughts?

I've never heard this idea before... I thought I thought it up all by myself. But if others are also thinking this way, I'd like to somehow connect to them.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 1st, 2010, 5:08 pm

Just google '911' or 'wtc', you will connect with a truck load of them. :wink:

Maybe I misunderstood you. I am going to reread your orignial post.

Thanks Cecil, I feel like Oscar Wilde now.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 1st, 2010, 5:22 pm

No, my original post has nothing to do with 911 or the world trade center. :)

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » November 1st, 2010, 6:00 pm

DP: "No, my original post has nothing to do with 911 or the world trade center. :)"

Your original post reminded me of - "all the kings horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again".. so fractured we are.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 1st, 2010, 6:12 pm

Yes... but I suspect it's deliberate. That's my point. Somebody pushed the egg off the wall. Somebody deliberately caused the economic collapse. Some group/people are deliberately infiltrating the divided factions in order to spread and propagate propaganda to purposely cause division.

But who?

Why, is quite clear. After the division, conquering is easy.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 1st, 2010, 6:27 pm

Links of interest.... I think.... I haven't read every word... just skimmed them. Searching for others who have the same theory I do.

Part 1
http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/02/the-e ... ca-part-i/

Part 2
http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/02/the-r ... mic-elite/

Part 3
http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/02/expos ... mic-elite/

Part 4
http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/02/the-f ... f-america/

Another article
http://ampedstatus.com/full-report-the- ... of-america

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » November 1st, 2010, 6:33 pm

I think I understand what you're wondering... if there another (man, group or more) who are responsible for the troubles in the world today? But we have to realize there are countries, i.e. China, India and Brazil for example, who are having a great success with their economies and job markets, especially in comparison to the U.S. and Europe. So if this is a fact, you may wonder if there is a power from one of those countries that are making our world uneasy... a unrest which they are responsible..?

The problems in the U.S. are mainly those of economics - 'we' overspent our wealth using credit/loans and weird financial dealings. The countries closely aligned with us are also having great financial problems as witnessed by Greece, for example. I don't see any one particular group that is pulling our strings without we knowing about it.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 1st, 2010, 6:46 pm

No, I think it's internal, not from any other country.

I suspect it is the powerful imperialistic elite controlling the financial problems, causing them on purpose, and also controlling the propaganda spread on both left and right sides, to both democrats and republicans, to tea partiers and progressive liberals. To everyone. I am suspecting it's one big divide-and-conquer scam, deliberately being executed, with the financial problems one of the major tactics in achieving the division.

I believe I stated it all more clearly in my original post. Maybe I did anyway.

I've never been a conspiracy theorist. It's just too odd to me that there are such grave and distinct divisions and so many untruths being spread and it all looks like propaganda from both sides (all sides), so if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat and acts like a rat, I tend to suspect a rat.

Maybe rat is the wrong word as it has multiple meanings.

It's more like a deliberately spread virus. Propaganda to deliberately split the country apart and turn the citizens against each other, whiled deliberately putting them in a financial situation where they're more concerned with survival in order to keep the sheep pre-occupied while they do their dirty propaganda work.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 1st, 2010, 6:52 pm

Here's an interesting video... does this sound familiar? (a little exaggerated and propaganda itself, but still, it makes valid points) Doesn't it sound a lot like the Tea Party?

Except for it's the Tea Party who are painting Hitler mustaches on Obama's photos, when it's really just the opposite. It's all an advertising con. That's what I suspect, when it's the other way around, but also it works both ways. The left are also being conned to believe various ugly things about the Tea Party and rightwingers. Maybe the whole situation is Hitler-like and the whole purpose is to split us so far apart like the video indicates, that then the world imperialism goals can continue with the support of the hate-filled masses.

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » November 1st, 2010, 6:57 pm

Well, Doreen, you sure uncovered a pit of information that may very well be the fuel that will burn America at the proverbial stake. :roll:

It's difficult for me to read all this in one sitting... just barely made it thru part 1... :lol:

But I still see a correlation between this article and the far more unusual happenings throughout the world. The weather and Nature's fury seems to be getting more powerful. Combine these things in one bundle and it's difficult to say the blame is upon one hu'man factor as you were asking about at the beginning.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 1st, 2010, 7:07 pm

http://espanol.video.yahoo.com/watch/31451/624346
Don't Be a Sucker! is an anti-racist propaganda film produced by the US War Department in 1947. An American who has been listening to a racist rabble-rouser is warned off by a naturalized Hungarian immigrant, who explains to him how racist demagogy allowed the Nazis to rise to power in Germany, and warns Americans not to fall for similar demagogy propagated by American racists.

The film was made to make the case for the desegregation of the United States armed forces. Due to fears that the film would be offensive to white Southerners,[citation needed] the film was not intended initially to be broadcast to the general public.[citation needed]

Wicki

I think it does have something to do with 911, but that is just probably my paranoia.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 1st, 2010, 7:16 pm

Jack,

Yeah I know. Well... still... even though the film is exaggerated propaganda, still, it's the same.... terrorists, muslims, gays, whatever... they're all the enemies. That's what the tea party is promoting.... same shit, different day. Dangerous stuff. The film, though an exaggerated propaganda film, made a point with a purpose.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 1st, 2010, 7:18 pm

Cecil... I haven't read all the links either... just found them and skimmed them... so, I'm not even nearly stating that everything claimed in those articles is true. I'm just searching for resources where others may have similar suspicions as I do. I'm going to go back and read more of the links when I have time. I hope I didn't post links to crap information that's even more propaganda.

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”