Divide & Conquer

What in the world is going on?
stilltrucking

Re: Divide & Conquer

Post by stilltrucking » November 1st, 2010, 7:21 pm

Propaganda used to be a perfectly good word back in the good old days, when The Defense Department was still called The War Department.

Good luck with it Doreen.

sure divide and conquer, business as usual.

I think what you need is a neuro-theologian. Why do people vote against their own interests?

Yes dont be a sucker.

As P T Barnum said, There is an american born every minute

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 1st, 2010, 8:02 pm

by the way the website you posted links to also is about 911 conspiracy theories, nothing wrong with that.

It is practically an industry these days.

http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/03/a-lit ... 11-planes/

Also plenty of links about Zionist conspiracies and Jews.

I am just saying that ripping and running with Google is a dicey game. You be reading an article and saying yes yes yes then you drill down through the website and start reading all kinds of weird shit. Oh well dont throw the bathwater out with the baby.

I think it is the devil behind it all Doreen. No shit. Must be or maybe it is death lizards from outer space.

I am not saying it aint bad, I aint saying it aint a conspiracy, I am just saying what else is new. Sorry I am starting to obsess.

It makes me squirmy
must be my Jewish paranoia

Thank god for the music and poetry or I surely would loose my mind

enough in deed
more than enough
sorry
Last edited by stilltrucking on November 1st, 2010, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 1st, 2010, 8:26 pm

What ever it is or who ever I hope you find out in time to do some good. I have no doubt the truth will be revealed, that what is done in the dark will come to light. But when?

I just figure it is the malefactors of great wealth. The same guys that Teddy Roosevelt spoke about. when he was not fighting his bully colonial wars.
Sorry

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 1st, 2010, 8:57 pm

I should delete all those posts above but I won't. I will just appologize.
Last edited by stilltrucking on November 1st, 2010, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 1st, 2010, 9:00 pm

Figures I'd link to a conspiracy theorist site. LOL! :mrgreen:

No, please don't delete your posts.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Still, there may be some valid info in there somewhere... who knows?

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 1st, 2010, 9:22 pm

ten four there is plenty of interesting stuff on there. here is a blurb about the guy behind the site. he sounds cool, but he probably wrote the blurb himself.

DV Editor and Publisher Sunil K. Sharma is a musician, writer/researcher, and merry agitator based in Santa Rosa, CA. He did his undergraduate work in Music at Sonoma State University.

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » November 3rd, 2010, 1:21 pm

The deputy session in homenaje to Kirchner has been interrupted by Obama´s discourse and answering to questions: admirable his discourse control?/way, calm voice tone and gestures while reading the results and doing interpretations and argumentations... plain science fiction here!! :lol: :)

(see also the right side links)

http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/elmun ... 11-03.html

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » November 3rd, 2010, 7:15 pm

the only sort of atonal thing I heard from Obama´s discourse was something that sounded like : "calm down, the real enemies of America are outside America..." but I´m not sure...! :roll:

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » November 27th, 2010, 6:01 pm

No need to resort to conspiracy theories.
This is definitely a coup of some sort. I think the motivation for it is probably something quite stupid or insane.
What's different is that I don't think we have a Batman this time....I think the Joker may take us down. Or what we thought we were down. Or what we were becoming....
I try to think ahead and open my mind to a different lifestyle...more communal, less private space, alot of letting go. Easier for me than some as i've not really ever accumulated alot of things to let go of.
Let go of alot having to leave Astoria to find work. Dedicated myself after that to remaining fairly mobile.
H 8)
"I am a victim of society, and, an entertainer"........DW

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » November 28th, 2010, 10:39 am

hester wrote:
This is definitely a coup of some sort. I think the motivation for it is probably something quite stupid or insane.
ten four on the irrational

numbers
Corporate Profits Were the Highest on Record Last Quarter

Quote:
''The nation’s workers may be struggling, but American companies just had their best quarter ever.
NYTIMESDOTCOM
Quote:

American businesses earned profits at an annual rate of $1.659 trillion in the third quarter, according to a Commerce Department report released Tuesday. That is the highest figure recorded since the government began keeping track over 60 years ago, at least in nominal or noninflation-adjusted terms.

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/nationa ... 10_2nd.pdf
free rice

I used to be smart

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”