Five-Hour power Drinks, hell yeah.

What in the world is going on?
stilltrucking

Five-Hour power Drinks, hell yeah.

Post by stilltrucking » March 24th, 2012, 9:04 am

“We are drinking five-hour power drinks!” Cordonnier said with a laugh. “You won’t catch us sleeping on this, President Obama.”

Renewed fervor among religious social conservatives

still.trucking

Re: Five-Hour power Drinks, hell yeah.

Post by still.trucking » March 25th, 2012, 10:03 am

Attachments
thumb.jpg
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » March 25th, 2012, 10:42 am

damn, seven kids...! :shock: will them be in twenty years seven republican voters?? :lol: (sorry, it´s a bad joke ..., I´ll keep the cartoon! :wink: )

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » March 25th, 2012, 10:49 am

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 31st, 2012, 4:40 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Legion_of_Decency

I had no idea Argentina had an organization like that. We have had it since the 1930"s.

There used to be a lot of preachers in this country warning about "papist plots" We don't hear much about it anymore. But I am so paranoid I still see it everywhere.

I have such mixed feelings about the catholic church I have friends who are devout catholics, intelligent people, I just don't talk about it with them. But in my heart of hearts I think it is evil. I can not get it out of my head the holy father is an ex nazi. When will I be more Christ like and forgive? I might have been a Nazi too if I had been in his shoes. I don't think so but I know i am weak and was born to follow.

I try to remember the priests and nuns doing good works among the wretched of the earth.
GOP presidential hopeful Rick Santorum said today that watching John F. Kennedy’s speech to the Baptist ministers in Houston in 1960 made him want to “throw up.”

What JFK had to say about the church..
"I am not the Catholic candidate for president ... I do not speak for my church on public matters and the church does not speak for me." He received as much as 70% of the Catholic vote.
Religion: The Papist Plot

"There is an organization seeking to control the United States today that is more subversive to our basic American democratic way of life than all the Communist hordes ... It is the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church, [which] seeks to discredit and destroy other religious groups in the United States . . . and to establish fascism in America!"

: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... z1qgKVrt63
Sorry to spread my fears like this, don't mind me, it is just my Jew paranoia. I would like to see a woman as Pope , the world would be a better place I think.
Attachments
seal of solomon.jpg
seal of solomon.jpg (19.23 KiB) Viewed 929 times

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”