Martial law or contract law or your mother in law

What in the world is going on?
sweetwater

Martial law or contract law or your mother in law

Post by sweetwater » March 31st, 2015, 11:54 am

Martial law vs contract law or your mother in law !

Representation of association and contract law

The terms of association are agreed upon as association ...

There is an association and an agreement to the terms and conditions of association ... As association ...

Who retains the right of valuation ... ? With respect to terms and conditions !

And ..

Invoicing the outstanding debt or money owed ... As or of association ... When it can be determined ... That it doesn't or wouldn't constitute arrest in the absence of representation of association !

That if wouldn't constitute 'therapy' in the absence of representation of association ...

It could only therefore constitute an invoicing issue ... As association !

And a 'restitution' concern in the event compromises!

For which the terms and conditions are agreed upon as association ! And who retains the right of valuation (the right of saying 'no')

In the event of association of or by governing agencies ... Private or public ... !

As a professional or occupational association ... That which is relates to the auditor general's oath and office !

That which relates to the living environment or private affairs and concerns ... Or that which does not relate or reference a professional association ... And does not constitute ... An invoicing ! Relates to restitution claims !

The absence of representation ( formal written conscript of association ) ... Relates to The absence of recourse to invoice or represent a claim of compensation !

As for Onus ...the fundament and principle of representation and democracies ... Relates to the attorney general's oath and office !

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: Martial law or contract law or your mother in law

Post by Doreen Peri » March 31st, 2015, 12:19 pm

I believe I've totally lost my reading comprehension skills. I have no idea whatsoever what you've written about here. I'm sorry.

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”