Federal Agents, at my door yesterday!

What in the world is going on?
hester_prynne

Federal Agents, at my door yesterday!

Post by hester_prynne » June 9th, 2005, 12:40 am

I had a wild day yesterday.

First I rescued a very drunken friend from driving her car in that condition. I ran into her at safeway, and what a wreck she was, she could barely stand, she kept saying she was going to pass out and I had to hold her up, then drag her to my car. She fought me the whole way. When I got her home she punched me twice in the gut. Stella was watching. It is a very good friend of her's mother. Very sad situation.
She called me today to thank me for keeping her off the street yesterday.
:roll:

Anyway, arriving home from that incident, my neighbor comes up to the car and tells me I missed it. I asked him what I missed. He told me that a big car drove up to my house and 4 Federal Agents got out, flashing their badges. They were questioning everyone in the neighborhood about who lived here.
My neighbor straightened everything out, as very fortunately, I wasn't here for them to interrogate. Apparently the woman who rented this house before I did let someone who is a terrorist stay here for a few days. The guy in question is called Tre Arrow, and he's an eco-terrorist they said, sits in trees that are about to be chopped down, apparently he's in jail now for blowing something up....geesh, I don't know much about him, I think he got kinda weird, went zealot in his mission...I don't know, but point being, they are questioning anyone who they think may have had contact with people they suspect or charge, as possible co-horts in terrorist crimes, by showing up, unannounced, at the door.
I've never had this happen before.
I wonder if it will become a common occurance for folks......
Or is it already and I just don't know it?

What a day yesterday was.
Blown away, speechless.

If you've had any contact with people who are questionable to the FBI, you may get a visit too.

Whoa.
H 8)

Traveller13

Post by Traveller13 » June 9th, 2005, 3:54 am

wow
I would've been scared out of my wits at first. But when realising what the matter's about I'd have to force myself from not laughing. Or maybe discretely look out the windows for hidden cameras.

Looks like your drunken friend saved you a lot of hastle!

The reminds me of a time when my family lived in Long Island, my mother once had an anonymous phonecall, and was asked if she was a communist. America seems to be crawling with over-dramatical hush-hush matters such as these.
[i]~"Open your eyes, and open your eyes again"[/i]

AQuestion

Post by AQuestion » June 9th, 2005, 4:55 am

hmmm....

damn.

they're watching over us. and it's sort of silly that they don't want us to know that they are when they know that we know that they are.

don't step outta' line kids!
Everything is surreal and i'm still not sure which decision I'll make.

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » June 9th, 2005, 8:14 am

2 punches in the gut from your good friend
and
a visit from the Feds

i thought you were going to say it was coz of somethin else...

cool that the visit had nothing to do with you.

enjoy today - it's mid-afternoon here in sunny, hot desert town and it's relatively quiet.

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”