What am I missing here?

What in the world is going on?
creativesoul

Re: What am I missing here?

Post by creativesoul » December 31st, 2013, 9:59 am

what am i missing?
i am sure i am missing the 'bigger picture' because i am attracted to all that is shining in the sun light- so clearly- i feel sidetracked by media- in relationship to my own body - i have been a skinny whore all my life- and i am proud to be a bitch- i worked hard to get here-have had to defend myself -and this world is not free-
once- a friend told me that perhaps ---certain people were more pre-disposed to living with others-
that was kind
if i were to place all my bets on some one else s horse i would not race=our government- does not care about you or me- it is an ugly machine that will eat you while you sleep
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

mnaz

Post by mnaz » January 7th, 2014, 6:27 pm

wow, this was an ugly one .... we really liked to argue a few years ago, didn't we?

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 7th, 2014, 7:35 pm

It helps me to see that I have evolved- I think the coca- nut cracked- now it's meat and sweet coco water-! Brave enuf to krack
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 9th, 2014, 3:26 am

Celebrity gossip is what passes for news these days.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 9th, 2014, 12:56 pm

so glad= so sad- all in the same panties= news- and weight- i look good- but i feel fat- please send opium- lol

silent woman

Post by silent woman » January 9th, 2014, 2:32 pm

The tweet heard round the world. :P
If you can't give me love and peace, Then give me bitter fame. — Akhmatova.

Free Rice

avatar courtesy of Baron de Hirsch

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 10th, 2014, 2:25 pm

for real- :mrgreen:

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”