glorious amok's banner

Gallery of rotating banners.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

glorious amok's banner

Post by Doreen Peri » June 2nd, 2008, 6:31 pm

Where is our dear friend glorious amok?

I sure miss her.

Just a note to say I love this banner up there today (and the past couple of days) and that we are grateful t glorious for her photo.... and to let you know we may be enjoying it for another couple of days until I can get my network fixed... as the computer where the banner files are stored is not currently online.

Working on it.

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » June 2nd, 2008, 10:00 pm

love this too.
love the purplish strip and the moss, the water.
love it.
kari exists as is sometimes seen from her little Facebook updates. Why she isn't here to cast her word ways over our eyes is another question.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » June 2nd, 2008, 11:13 pm

kari... the beautiful soul of a woman... and you met her, too, no? in NYC? where i met her? god i love kari....

i don't do facebook tho i apparently have an account there and often get emails to participate from friends who know me... so thanks.. one day i will find time.. make time.. to look for her there and say hello

until then, maybe we should add to her "Inspiration Station" and later we can connect her to all she inspired by the concept

just an idea

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » June 3rd, 2008, 9:45 am

sounds good. She inspires alright.
i never met her - wasn't in NYC with you all.

Maybe it was a year later (?) that i went to the Bowery and open mic'd with Levi & Caryn. Tony came & Julianna was there. The amazing spoken word artists from the city blew my mind. Fabulous experience it was.
But no Glorious.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » June 3rd, 2008, 10:08 am

heh.. yeah, I know you weren't in NYC with us... otherwise I would have met YOU and I'm sure I would have remembered that! ;)

Yeah, I thought you may have met Kari the next year when you went to NYC. I don't know why I thought that. Maybe I was confusing her with Julianna. i knew you met somebody! :)

I met Julianna and Sean, too. They were in one of our Cabaradio shows here in DC. And I met Tony in NYC also.

It's such fun meeting people in person who you know from online.

I recommend it. Which reminds me that we need to keep the thread going for the possibility of a 5-year S8 anniversary party next summer.

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » June 3rd, 2008, 1:05 pm

It would be nice to get back in touch with her. Speaking of MIA where's Krebbile Trout???? A five anniversary celebration would be nice!!!!

Return to “Banners”