banners

Gallery of rotating banners.
K&D

banners

Post by K&D » August 14th, 2005, 10:05 pm

hey, dor...i got these pics of santa fe and the southwest on my school labtop which i don't currently have hooked to internet but when i get to Santa Fe in a couple of days and after i get set up, in about a week...maybe you can spruce them up and use them on the page? i think i have some great sunsets...you make colors so vivid, by the way.
Blah!

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » August 14th, 2005, 10:31 pm

Absolutely!

Send them to me...

I've been trying to include the photography and artwork many members.... would love to include yours!

thank you!

K&D

Post by K&D » August 14th, 2005, 10:34 pm

i think the banners are great...freaking vivid colors...like the one now, it just looks like i could reach out and touch the....pistal of the plant...very sharp.
Blah!

seven

Post by seven » September 14th, 2005, 1:15 pm

yes, doreen. i really love the banners on this site.. are they changed randomly? or on some type of schedule? anyways.. they rock. :)

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » September 14th, 2005, 8:26 pm

Thanks, seven...

No, I don't have them arbitrarily rotating. I could do that, I'm sure, if I put the right code in there to make it happen, but I'd rather change them myself. I just make new ones and upload them depending on my mood and then look back through the old ones and select one of those when I don't have the time to make new ones. :)

I'm glad you like it. There's an awesome amount of talent here and I feel honored to be able to put the artwork and photography of members up at the top of the page.

If you have any images you'd like to contribute for banners, let me know. :)

seven

Post by seven » September 15th, 2005, 12:13 am

that IS a cool idea. and like i said i do enjoy them. keep doing whatever your doing. 8)

will do.

Return to “Banners”