Let's do another art jam, want to?

Need help? Ask here. Post site feedback here.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » June 24th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Hi panta and judih

Why don't we do it for longer than a weekend. For a whole week or two maybe. What do you think? That would give people time to get here when they have the opportunity. Hell, we could do a month long summer Image-ination Jam, if we wanted to stretch it that long. Why not?

I'll set it up starting Friday night and initially set it for a week or two. Then we can always extend it if we want. How's that sound?

panta rhei

Post by panta rhei » June 24th, 2008, 4:33 pm

i love the idea of a month-long jamming... sometimes, spontaneity can only happen in the small gaps within the sequence of everyday time, so i'd be thankful for being able to gap in anytime i feel a gap gapping!

i'll be away the first two weeks of july (granting myself a time of solitude on a tiny island in the north sea.... it'll be heaven!), but will try to get into the action this weekend, and join in again when i'm back (outwardly and inwardly).

yes! let's simply start....

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » June 27th, 2008, 5:28 pm

I'm trying to figure out how to get this mod installed that allows for image uploads... We're not going to be able to start tonight... but soon as I can!

I'll either figure it out or realize I can't figure it out and either way, I'll announce the beginning.

I'll be within the next day or 2.

Thanks for your patience!

Return to “Help & Feedback”