Need help? Ask here. Post site feedback here.
mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » August 28th, 2004, 5:15 pm

the font is very small. good thing i wear glasses, but i could read it without if i stuck my nose against the screen, but that would mean i would have to keep a bottle of windex handy and i just don't have the room, ya know?

other than that i'll keep my eyes open to any further curiousities i might encounter, if that's alright with you.

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » August 29th, 2004, 5:15 pm

yes... you´re right, the font could be bigger , I don´t wear glasses, but in the gap´s time I hold and drink the mate and return to the screen the letters looks like little ants for a few seconds...
saludos to you, old-sunday-litkicks-friend!,

Arcadia

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » August 29th, 2004, 5:33 pm

I'm going to email the guy who designed this style for this software and mention the font size and the fact that the topic lines aren't showing up in replies.

I read somewhere on the phpbb forums (that's the name of this software) where he offered to help with any glitches users of the style found.

If you're interested, there's a link to his website at the bottom of every page. (click on Conundrom - the name of the style )

Clever guy like that! *smile*

Anyway, I'm not a techie or a programmer and would need a perl script editor and knowledge of how to edit perl script files in order to make any changes like font size.

He may have a fix file for the glitch about the topic line not showing up, too.

No promises. The people who design these styles do so for free out of the kindness of their heart and because they enjoy it. We'll see if he replies and whether he has an answer to help with these two things.

Thanks for the feedback!

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » August 30th, 2004, 1:15 pm

I made the font size bigger, Cecil.

Is that better?

Return to “Help & Feedback”