bare bones & visual artists pages launched

S8 events, our announcements & donate link.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

bare bones & visual artists pages launched

Post by Doreen Peri » October 3rd, 2004, 12:18 pm

http://www.studioeight.tv

:mrgreen:

i created this site using layers in dreamweaver (sorry, i don't know the REAL term for it.... my son tells me there is no such thing as "layers" in html... but since that's what dreamweaver calls it, so will i) ...

anyway, the site sections & interface are up and the navigation is up and the initial artists pages are UP! :)

but please... i cannot check this in every browser.. if you see words overspilling into the background and not sitting on the page properly or any other noticable glitches, please please let me know so i can fix it... I checked in 2 different versions of Internet Explorer and also Safari... but that's it... i could use your eyes if you have another browser and see something screwy

to all the artists who are participating in this project ....THANK you!

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » October 3rd, 2004, 9:16 pm

YIKES!

my sister called and told me the text is flowing down outside of the pages on her browser..... ooooooo, i'm so upset... :?

who knew? you mean you guys can change your browser settings and see something different than i do after i set the type?

LOL!!! geeezzzzz .... fire me... i'm no web designer...

i've got much to learn...

anyway.. if you're seeing the text flowing outside of the pages into the background, then you aren't seeing what i designed and believe me, I'm going to fix this

:cry:

i knew i shoulda sent this up to another test site before i launched the darn thing...... phooey... live and never learn, that's what i always say

sooo... if that's what you're seeing, please check back in a couple of days and it should be fixed *crossingfingers*

and if i can't fix it? guess what? I'm in the wrong damn business, that's for sure... i'll just throw up my hands, call it quits and forget the whole darn thing...

;) just kidding... i couldn't abandon this project if i tried... there are too many talented people out there

*sigh*... frustrated and embarrassed

Return to “Studio8 Announcements”