S8 Word Jam

S8 events, our announcements & donate link.
WIREMAN

S8 Word Jam

Post by WIREMAN » November 27th, 2005, 12:00 pm

D is the next jam in 2 weeks gonna be a word jam here?...sure seems like a long time since our last S8 word jam...............

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 27th, 2005, 2:51 pm

Hi Mark.... The last Word Jam here was 2 weeks ago, the weekend of November 11th - 12th. It was a Story Image-ination Word Jam. (Illustrated Stories).

Yep, we're planned on doing another Word Jam here in 2 weeks!

I don't have my calendar in front of me, but I think that's the 2nd weekend in December.

This schedule isn't set in gold.

Would you like to do one sooner than that?

iblieve helped me by setting up a tentative schedule. I can post that soon. Then, maybe we can work on adding to it or revising it.

(PS - As a moderator of the Jam Session forum, you can always add spontaneously scheduled Word Jams to the schedule we come up with which alternates between sites.)

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » November 27th, 2005, 3:04 pm

Doreen, I wanna do a pure word jam like we started out with here on S8, 2 weeks from this past friday is cool, I guess that's calling it, all we need is a title...how bout "Holiday Word Jam @ S8"...i'll start networking it asap....ok......mark

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 27th, 2005, 3:22 pm

Yeah... just a pure Word Jam this time... ! :D

(we're trying to alternate them, meaning add some Image-ination Jams into the mix since people do seem to really like the image + word jams, plus we tried the Online Play and the Story Jam ... sorta like an occasional special occasion. ;) )

But this time a plain old regular jam-it-out-pure-Word-Jam! Sounds great!

How 'bout "The Holi-Dazed & EnLightened Word Jam"?

I sorta like that. Do you? I'm not sure when Hannukah is this year... but it's right around that time, too... Holy Days for many... and then there are all the Lights to brighten up the bleak winter season ... including those which shine from the inside of all ....

Just looked at my calendar. Want to do it all weekend? From Friday Dec 9th 3PM EST to Sunday Dec 11th 3PM EST?

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » November 27th, 2005, 3:54 pm

yeah, jam

chanukah (hannukah, hannuka) comes out just after xmas and ends just past New Years, so over here we get a holiday that tastes to me like the Olde countrye.

yeah, jam
jam
yeah

great!

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » November 27th, 2005, 6:02 pm

....everything sounds good to me Doreen....let's jam the whole weekend...Holi-Dazed & Enlightened Word Jam............

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » November 30th, 2005, 12:57 am

Holi-Dazed & Enlightened Word Jam............
Yes yes.

I am working on the spirit of the thing. Entering my second childhood, remembering what the
holiday that tastes to me like the Olde countrye.
Eastern and Caroline

It was all about light. The light of that single candle the first night. The candle that would have to burn for eight days I think. The candle that would be used to light all the others. The first night was the darkest, just the light of one candle, the fire showing throw the grate of a wood stove, and the big lighted dial of a floor model radio.

Man I know nothing about it, maybe the most precious gift crazy mike has left me was his refusal to let me have any religious indoctrination at all. But my grandparents gave what they could, a childhood of lights and love. Mike showed me the darkness. All is well, I can ride with the light and darkness.

geez I got the old verbiage and herbiage blues again. 8)
free rice

I used to be smart

Return to “Studio8 Announcements”